All reviewsan extended staylong term staylaundry roomfull size refrigeratorfitness centerparking lotgreat hoteltiabethratesmicrowavetvamenitieshighwaymotel
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Having relocated a little more than a year ago, to the Frederick, Md. due to new employment, I was looking for someplace I could lay my head until I learned the layout of the land and found a permanent residence to call home. While I had reviewed and researched a number of other extended stay hotels, WoodSpring Suites instantly seemed a better option and the best choice for me. The rates are amenable and the accommodations are up-to-date and clean. The hotel is nestled right off the busy highway and business district near a neighborhood where pride in homeownership is evident and on display. The hotel staff keep the grounds immaculate and the interior just as impeccable. What was intended to be a relatively short extended stay has conveniently and confidently morphed into a year long stay with hardly any complaints, regrets, or negative criticisms to proffer. I have taken full use of the laundry and fitness center amenities as well as the helpfulness, courtesy, professionalism, consistency, reliability and hospitality of the staff under the direction of Beth, the manager who is an asset and jewel to the establishment indeed. WoodSpring Suites is suitable for families, kids, singles of all ages and I would and do highly recommend its offerings and facilities to anyone worthy and ISO (in search of) of a 5-star home away home. Warning: You just may not ever want to leave. P.S. - I wonder if that's why I'm still here...Best regards, Andre T.

girl you are good

Chat Conversation End

Type a message...

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Frederick_GM, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. We are pleased you consider us your home away from home. It has truly been our pleasure to have you as a valued Woodspring Suites guest!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Staying here since Nov '16 - Feb '17 while in transition to finding our new home. Clean and courteous establishment. The daily friendliness and the all around warm welcoming makes us feel just like being at home. Never a day we go that we don't ask for anything and they are more than pleased to meet our needs. Most importantly was the hassle free acceptance of my UPS delivery of my medications. I highly recommend it weather its for a short time stay or long term WoodSpring Suites in Frederick is now our home away from home.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank mfc4lyfe
Frederick_GM, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. We are pleased that you consider us your home away from home. We pride ourselves on offering our guest a clean and safe place to stay! Its been our pleasure to have you at Woodspring Suites Frederick, we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 21 February 2017

OK, I have been at the WoodSpring Suites for over a month now. This has been my experience here so far:
----Staff: very friendly and always helpful. Beth is the Manager and she helped me work out some rate information early on. She has been courteous and professional since day one. Thaina and Tia are two of the young ladies who work at the desk and again are always ready with a smile and eager to help. So far I have found all of the staff to be great; without exception.
----Hotel: very clean ( I have not noticed a single bug or other pest since I arrived) and a great value for what you get. Each room has a large microwave oven, 2 electric stove burners, a full-sized refrigerator, and cabinet space for food storage. Bathroom is standard with a tub/shower combination. Each room has an individual heater/cooling unit, so you can adjust the temperature to your liking.
The bed I am sleeping in is very comfortable and I have not experience any issues with it. Additionally each room has a flat -screen TV with adequate cable channels including some HBO and Cinemax.
-----Other: There is more than adequate parking and the parking is free. There is a small lobby with free coffee in the morning. No breakfast, but at this good rate, I wouldn't expect it. On the main floor you have a small work-out room and a laundry room. Laundry costs $1.75 per load and is automated. Rooms are cleaned once every other week, but if you need more towels, etc. the front desk staff are very accommodating. Not a problem.
----Surrounding area: The hotel is close (within a few minutes walking distance) to a restaurant, pharmacy, and fast-food eatery. It within a few minutes (5 - 15) driving distance to Walmart, gas stations, restaurants, the Francis-Scott-Key mall, etc. Very convenient. It is also 5 minutes driving from the entrance to the I-270 highway which is awesome if you are heading to the DC area..

The only down side I have found so far is that the walls are thin and I can hear more than I want to. however, for all the items mentioned above (low rates, clean rooms, convenient location, friendly staff) it is a good place to hang your hat.
It is really more of an extended stay hotel, with a no-frills approach; but even if you are here for a short stay (a few days) this is a great value.

I have enjoyed my stay so far, and will write an up-date maybe next month or before I leave.

Room Tip: quieter rooms are on the 3rd and 4th floors.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank chris2nn

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We pride ourselves on offering our guest a safe and clean place to stay. Its been a pleasure to provide you with what sounds to be a great experience, we appreciate your feedback and value you as a Woodspring Suites guest. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed 3 February 2017

This is a great hotel when staying long term especially. The room was spotless when we checked in. The only complaint is that housekeeping only comes once every 2 weeks but it's not a big deal. I love that they have a kitchen and the staff is incredibly friendly.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mwoolfolk02
Frederick_GM, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We proud ourselves on ensuring our guest are provided with a safe and clean place to stay. I understand bi-weekly housekeeping isn't ideal for some, we do offer the option to have weekly housekeeping for a small fee. We also have items that can be signed out at the office in between service to assist guest in the upkeep of rooms. We do value your feedback and appreciate your business, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

This was by far one of the best places I've stayed at. Not only was customer service on point and helpful the room was immaculate. Defiantly if in the area again I would stay here without a doubt. I recommend anyone staying in the area to stay here.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Frederick_GM, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! At Woodspring Suites we pride ourselves on offering a great guest experience in a safe and clean environment. We are pleased we were able to give you a great experience and look forward to seeing you again in the future!