All reviews golden corral room was clean hard boiled eggs donuts several restaurants within walking distance cherry blossoms yogurt sausage links the francis scott key mall in room coffee easy access would stay here again the breakfast area close proximity nice size minute drive short stay
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Front desk workers were great. Very helpful and welcoming. Breakfast was warm and delicious! My whole family enjoyed our stay with this hotel minus the unwanted knocking on my door at 7:30 in the morning. Not a fun way to wake up.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
SleepInnStaff, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

We are very glad you enjoyed the hotel and breakfast. I want to personally apologize about the housekeeping knocking on the door. Housekeepers do tend to start checking rooms around 8 a.m. thus we provide do not disturb signs in the rooms you can use. If you have it out, we will not knock until you take it out or let us know. Many guests check out without letting us know so its difficult to determine if someone is still in the room. If you don't mind, could you please email us at GM.MD125@CHOICEHOTELS.COM about when your reservation was. I will then find out the housekeeper assigned to your room and make sure they are trained on proper etiquette. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I chose Sleep Inn because of the relatively low cost. It was a good decision. It is quiet and clean and close to several good restaurants. The free breakfast is pretty good (considering it's free) - eggs, sausage, donuts, orange and apple juice, cereal, etc. I would come again.

Stayed: December 2017

Glad you enjoyed our delicious breakfast. We are glad you would come again.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

The room was very clean and reasonably priced. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast area was clean and the food very good. The lady working in the breakfast area was very patient, friendly and courteous.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

I hope your Thanksgiving was fun and pleasurable. We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast and found our staff accommodating. Our goal is to treat our guests like family and are happy that we accomplished it.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

The service was impeccable everything was excellent. My room was extremely clean. The employee at the front desk was able to handle everything I needed the next time I Stay in Frederick Maryland this will be my first choice!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! We appreciate it that we will be your first choice going forward. We hope to see you soon :)

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We have stayed at this hotel three times on our way to Johns Hopkins Hospital and have been very pleased every time. The hotel is very clean and newly remodeled. It is conveniently located just a few minutes off the interstate. A few smoking rooms are available, which concerned me since I have asthma, but I have never caught a whiff of smoke or the nasty smell I associate with smoking (and thankfully, the smoking rooms are limited to the fourth floor—but you still can't smell it even on the third floor). The continental breakfast is nothing fancy but it is sufficient: assorted breads, bagels, donuts and other pasties, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, sausage, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, etc. This hotel is an excellent value for the price point and we will continue to return.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

I would first like to thank you for your repeat business. We do have very limited smoking rooms, but they are only on the end of our fourth floor. They do not impact any floors. We believe in creating a healthy environment for our guests so are always proactive about any of these sort of issues.