Sleep Inn
US$169
US$122
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$165
Courtyard Frederick(Frederick)
US$130
US$127
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

10 Clarke Place(Frederick)
US$164
US$116
All reviewsgolden corralfront deskdonutshard boiled eggsroom was cleanseveral restaurants within walking distancecherry blossomsyogurtfourth floorsausage linksthe francis scott key mallin room coffeethe breakfast areaeasy accessclose proximitywould stay here againminute drive
Reviewed 13 October 2015

Hair dryer had a broken plug so if it was used it could have electrocuted someone - I have pictures. The internet was terrible, the shower ran out of hot water, the bathroom door was broken, the beds were like sleeping on gravel, the breakfast.... I could keep writing but I think you get the picture. Save your money and stay away! This is my last stay at a Sleep Inn!

Room Tip: Stay away!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
SleepInnStaff, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

I would like to apologize about the issues you had during your stay. The hotel is under new management. Regarding the internet, we upgraded our provider and now have high speed internet access. The water issue has been resolved and there is no longer a problem with hot water. As part of our renovations, we are upgrading our bedding package and breakfast. I am sorry about your experience and hope you give us another chance.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

I had prepaid for 2 nights on hotels.com for my room. First night went ok. The second night I try to enter my room and my key doesn't work. Only to come to find out, they GAVE my room away to someone else! They had to find another room for me to stay in, and then charged me an additional 2 nights - after I had already prepaid for the existing reservation! There are many more (and better) hotels around the area to choose from.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

I am sorry about the ordeal you went through. We are under new management so I wouldn't know the specifics of what happened. However, sometimes hotels.com reservations don't always go through, this is why we advise you to directly call the hotel to make a reservation. We have not had an issue regarding this matter since.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

My husband and I and our best friends stayed here one night before heading to Delaware. The room was nice, although when we came in, it smelled a little like smoke which we didn't understand because it was a non smoking room. It was a typical room, spacious enough, we would probably stay here again. Breakfast was ok, a very small area off the lobby.

Stayed: July 2015
1  Thank Christa H

Thank your for the response. We have only a very few smoking rooms and they are all isolated from our non-smoking rooms. As a non-smoker myself, I know that even a little smoke smell can be difficult to sit through. We have a strict no smoking policy in our non-smoking rooms and will make sure we do our best to enforce it so you can have a clean and healthy environment to be in. Thanks.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Convenient to our route between work-related stops, this Sleep Inn was a good value for a single night stay. Room was clean and quiet, linens and towels were fine. Air conditioning worked very well. Breakfast area a little cramped and offered the usual items - basic and good for the price. I took exception with the night clerk's behavior and lack of professionalism which I addressed directly to the manager. Her co-worker did his best to get us checked in, which I commended. Restaurants and mall just across the street which is a plus; east access to highway. No issue with the accomodations.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Mary Jane S

Thank you for your review. We are under new management and the auditor you referred to no longer works here. We at the Sleep Inn here always put our guests first because a smile on your face puts a smile on ours. Thanks.

Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Comfortable, clean and convenient. What more do you need? We had a good night's sleep after a family event; the hotel was quiet, all was good. Economical, too. I will be back.
Also, you get breakfast downstairs and coffee in the room - i've stayed in hotels for hundreds of dollars a night and this was just as good.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple

Value and service are core pillars for us. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come back again.