Fairfield Inn & Suites Frederick
Hotels.com
US$193
US$188
TownePlace Suites
All reviewsfront deskmarriott appfree breakfastwould stay here againindoor poolhotel was recently renovatedbusiness parkmovie theatercookiesfour nightswaffleshotel breakfastnice hotelwedding weekendnice areathe francis scott key mallbreakfast choices
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2017

We stayed four nights to attend a wedding. The room, while not that large, came with a great bed, good Wi-Fi and all the accessories we needed. I'll add too, the room was spotless.

You get a fine breakfast with exceptional coffee, plus a poppy seed bread that we found to be just incredible. In the evening, you can pick up cookies at the front desk--wow!

The exercise room a bit tiny and it lacks a bike, which did not please my wife. She is not fond of treadmills or elliptical runners. I on the other hand, fell in love with the salt water pool. Again, it was sized on the small side, but it was heated to the perfect temperature and it was very clean. It took me about an hour to swim 100 laps. When done, I showered and went to bed for a solid 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Since returning home, I really miss the pool, and I'm not sleeping as well.

The location cannot be topped for access to shopping, entertainment, downtown and dining. Most anything you might want to do is either in walking distance or just a few miles away.

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
aheerd, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

I would like to thank you for all your positive feedback on your stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in Frederick MD. I am so happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay with great service, friendly staff and that all the amenities we offer met your needs. When your travels bring you to the Frederick area we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Free and simple parking. Front desk staff was really nice and super friendly. Our room was on the 5th floor overlooking the front of the hotel. Room, Kitchen, and bathroom were really clean. The "walk through" closet is a nice touch. Act was on and it was nice and cool when we walked in. Pool area is small but hardly anyone was using it. There is a small sun patio outside of the pool so it was nice to swim and sit in the sun. The back patio with the fire pit was also a nice area to have coffee at in the morning. The lady who takes care of breakfast in the morning is really nice and works hard to keep everyone happy. The breakfast is basic but if you can get creative you could make something different everyday.only complaint I would have is that all week they had someone specific to run the breakfast area with only a few people coming in for breakfast and then on Saturday when it got really busy the gal at the front desk was left by herself to keep up with everyone waiting for coffee and refills of breakfast items. I would think that they would make sure someone was on schedule to work just that area on the weekends. Poor girl was running between the front desk and breakfast area with no help!! Outside of that this hotel is worth the money, Staff is super friendly and the entire property is well maintained.
Anyone staying there should def. try the MANALU Italian restaurant a few blocks over. It was delish!
Would stay here again and would recommend anyone to stay here if they are in the area.
Thanks Fairfield of Fredrick

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
aheerd, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

I would like to thank you for all your positive feedback on your stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in Frederick MD. I am so excited to hear you had an enjoyable stay with great service and friendly staff. When your travels bring you to the Frederick area we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

If you are in this area, this is a great choice. Rooms were quiet and clean. Easy check in. I was expecting a package and the front desk had it for me upon arrival. They even mailed something back out for me that was urgent. Friendly and courteous. The breakfast is nothing to write home about but it’ll fill your tummy if you’re hungry. I stuck with fruit, coffee and cereal. Starbucks and other restaurants are within walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
aheerd, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

I would like to thank you for all your positive feedback on your stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in Frederick MD. I am so excited to hear you had an enjoyable stay with a clean and fresh room and that the location of the property was convenient for you to enjoy location shops and attractions during your stay. When your travels bring you to the Frederick area we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

The hotel was recently renovated - built? Anyhow it was new and clean. basically, everyone of the Marriott properties is in this business park and we had a large family wedding - so it was nice that everyone could be at least close-by if not in the same hotel. Just across the road are 2 very large shopping areas w/movies, good restaurants, wine shop and market. Very convenient to Uber to downtown Frederick for a night out.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
aheerd, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very well located for a quick stop on a road trip.
The lady at reception desk was very nice and the check in went fast.
The room is in good condition, clean and well equipped. The shower and toilet are separated from the counter so you can brush you theet while someone take his shower.
The bed and pillows were extremelly confortable but it was almost impossible to sleep because of the air conditionning. The noise when it was ON was not so bad, the problem was when it was going to restart, we did a "heart attack" every time during the night.
And there was also people running in the room above us, it was very disturbing.
The breakfast was very good, lot of choices and enough room to accomodate a lot of people.
Like other hotel, the coffee was not good.... but there is a Starbuck near by.
Overall, we did not sleep well but it was a nice place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
aheerd, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Frederick Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott. Please accept my sincerest apologies. I understand how frustrating it can be when you are disturbed and woke up by a loud AC unit. I will make sure this unit is looked at right way. It was great to hear that your room was clean and service was quick and smooth with all the amenties meeting your needs. I hope when your travels bring you back to the Frederick area you will choose the Fairfield Inn & Suites.