This is a typical hotel but a few of the small touches I really appreciated.
1. Front desk people really nice and helpful.
2. Every evening they had cookies at the front desk.
3. There was water in a cooler available sometimes with coffee in the lobby.
4. Treadmill actually worked and had TVs.
5. They had wine/beer available for purchase at the front desk (and other snacks).
6. Breakfast was included and it was better then typical complimentary breakfasts.
7. Location is walking distance to shops, restaurants, Starbucks, movies.
Would stay there again.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking