“Good Chicken”
Review of The Golden Beak

The Golden Beak
Ranked #207 of 429 Restaurants in Frederick
Reviewed 26 April 2017

This place serves a decent chicken. However if you want excellent chicken go to Sardis just a couple of blocks further down. Service is nice etc but place just does not have the same atmosphere etc compared to its competitors.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I visited this place last month for the second time to give them a fair shot. Again, I was disappointed. Food had very little seasoning. I am still looking for roasted chicken with SEASONING. Giant Eagle chicken has more flavor. Disappointed and I have already atoppes yom from making the same mistake by going there. I am from the South, I am not over weight, however I know seasoning. If the seasoning on this chicken is the standard for this food, so be it. Otherwise, I can buy a chicken clean it and throw butter on it and roast is and get a very similar bland taste. Spices help. Lays plain chips have more flavor.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

I have a couple of Peruvian friends who came over for lunch and we decided to do takeout to give the Golden Beak a try. The food was reasonably priced and great. I thought my friends would be critical but they also were very pleased with the food. I was there for the food pickup. Our food was ready just at the agreed time. The service was great. I would recommend the Golden Beak for take out or eat in.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

Little ole Frederick now with 3 Peruvian chicken restaurants! The Beak is by far the best one. Not a great location but better food, better service and a clean place to eat. Only Pollo Comparo in Fentral America is better!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

For $10.18 I got an Inca Cola, plantains, coleslaw and a quarter chicken (white meat. Plus a Yellow sauce and a green sauce. The chicken was roasted Peruvian style with a nicely toasted skin, moist and smoky tasting. The plantains were great and the slaw good too. The yellow sauce reminded me of a creamy Indian Green sauce. All in all great taste at a budget price