All reviewsfront deskbreakfast and dinnerbusiness tripnice hotelroom was cleanfamily weddingpool and hot tubexcellent staybreakfast staffbusiness centerpleasant staygreat place to staystaff was friendlywould definitely stay here againconvenient locationfree breakfasthgi
Reviewed 9 August 2018

The 1 KING BED JR SUITE was very spacious! We also reserved the adjoining room which worked out perfectly for all 9 of the girls to get ready for the wedding the morning of. We had more than enough space to hang out while the hair and make-up people did their magic. The rooms were clean and the hotel was surprisingly quiet at night. (Most hotels are so noisy)

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018

My 1st room smelled like a football locker room. I did get a room change but I felt like staff was prepared for my request bc they knew room was disgusting. Carpets are dirty looking and bathroom has those old mildew smelling shower curtains.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Beth S
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear Beth S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel. We apologize for the inconvenient smell during your stay and are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services and amenities you deserve. We’ve addressed these issues with our housekeeping staff. Because travel is very important, we try hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Pleasant staff with nice clean comfortable rooms. Located near to restaurants, some shopping and easy to get on/off to highway. I have stayed here before and would return whenever in the area. Great location for work travel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2018

This is a very good place to stay. Staff at front desk was friendly and professional. The room was clean, quiet, comfortable, and well appointed. No 5 stars because the rate is high, breakfast for $13 is outrageous, and slow service at breakfast (did not bring coffee until 10 minutes after I sat down). Also, the room AC unit is a bit loud - didn't bother me, but I know some people don't like that so I'm just sharing the info. Overall, a very nice property and I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Had a few bumps but overall was very nice the cook was rude and breakfast area wasn’t set up one day of my stay and bathroom had ants but staff fixed promptly. The pool hours could have stood to be longer as well as the bar hours

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends