“The new Orleans jambalaya was great ”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 447 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

The place really exceeded expectations due in part to the waitress. She was very kind and helpful. Brought us whatever we asked for and more. There new Orleans dish was more than enough with great flavor. Id go again

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Typically don't like deep dish pizza but I like the deep dish here.

Haven't really tried anything else but the pizza here and we get the pizza alot. I will say it is expensive bit mon they have 50%off pizza so that is when we usually get it.

The decor is nice. The place is clean. The bathroom is clean.

The service is great when we sit to eat.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 29 May 2016

They have a lot of beers for you to sample but the food was just ok. They have Happy Hour specials but you have to sit up at the bar to get them. The boneless wings were definitely frozen out of a package. It was a decent size but there was almost no sauce on them. The burger was delicious and appeared to be handmade. They have over 350 items on the menu so I have heard others say some of the items are frozen and not fresh. I'd have to agree but also understand due to the size of the menu. We may go back but there are better places to eat in the area.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 21 May 2016

I had a hard time trying to get thru all the great sounding foods on the menus and did not even consider the brews this trip. I finally settled on the jalapeño burger which was very tasty and not overbearingly hot. If you like the screaming hot then ask for more jalapeños or something. I thought it was a very good burger. My friends were regulars here and had very nice looking items. I look forward to coming back here ASAP.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 3 May 2016

We went for a late night dinner. The food was quite good and the service was excellent. The dessert was very, very good. Pricing was fair and portions were average to above average.

Date of visit: April 2016