“Excellent food, but noisy when busy”
Review of Tasting Room

Tasting Room
Ranked #12 of 433 Restaurants in Frederick
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Church Street
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Tasting Room has an excellent cuisine and I never had bad food there. We like to go with friends there, but we would visit it more often if it would be quieter. It is hard to have a conversation. cou

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

We recently went to The Tasting Room to celebrate a birthday. Our service was superb and the atmosphere was bright and cheerful on a day that was overcast. Our food and drinks were excellent. We are already ready to go back!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Years ago, my husband and I had lunch at the Tasting Room and since then, I have taken 3 different groups of people here for lunch. Seems to be consistent and the staff is always pleasant. I'm sure we will go back.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Still a great place for drinks and appetizers. For dinner, it's not near as good as it used to be. Small portions for the cost and attention to detail on food prep is lacking. It would be great if they would not overcook pork chops and cut the bloodline out of the fish before cooking.... Gez, who leaves the bloodline in fish?

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Had a great meal there with about dozen friends and we all give this restaurant 5 stars in all categories. I was able to taste a lot of dishes and they were all fantastic.