“Hidden Gem in Frederick”
Review of P.I.G.S. BBQ

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
P.I.G.S. BBQ
Ranked #142 of 427 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 January 2018

I found this place by coincidence, I was going to a business in the same building, walked by and thought this was a random place for a BBQ Restaurant. The service was amazing, the staff were really nice, and this is the best BBQ I've had since moving here in July. For less than 20$ my Wife and I had a great lunch!
If you are looking for some great BBQ, this could be your go-to spot! It will be mine from now on.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I visited PIGS in the Frederick Sports Complex recently...and while this seemed an odd location for a restaurant, it made sense after speaking with the staff. This is one of Frederick's if not the regions hidden treasures. I had the brisket and pulled pork and shared an order of wings. I admit I ate like a pig...but it was worth it. The beer selection was also incredible...6 stars if I could rate it.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Ladies and gentlemen.

Do yourselves a favor and check out PIGS.

Excellent BBQ, great sides, great beer selection. The Mac n Cheese is awesome.

A great place to go watch the game!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Brisket was amazing and best bbq chicken we have had. Those bbq potoatoea chips were addictive and the greens were yummy. Coming back for more!

Reviewed 7 June 2017

My son and I stopped by P.I.G.S. - the location inside the SportsPlex which is a sit down restaurant. We ordered sandwiches to go - a pulled pork and a brisket sandwich. Both were marvelous. Hardly any fat and delicious meat! Now that I know about this Barbeque spot, I will definitely be returning. Can't comment on the sides as we didn't have any.