“fairly good diner fare”

Add it.
Nannie's Diner
Ranked #170 of 437 Restaurants in Frederick
Reviewed 19 January 2018

We (a group of 14) went for Sunday breakfast. The place is nice, a little difficult (from the direction I came from) to get to.. Food was good and establishment was clean. Wait staff was friendly and efficient. good coffee (important to me).

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Always search out these type of local diners when we travel. Had a really good egg, sausage and cheese on a home made biscuit. Wife had chipped beef. Both of us satisfied with the meal. All locals were there during our visit.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

We ate an early lunch here last Sunday. The menu is pretty large and there is a good variety. Ours came out very quickly once our orders were taken. My burger was good and the onion rings were battered and delicious. Hubby got a grilled turkey and cheese and ordered onion rings when he tasted mine. We definitely shouldn't eat like this all the time, but that day it was a treat.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Stopped in for breakfast by myself. Seven or eight tables with people and one waitress. The waitress never scanned any tables or made eye contact as she walked by. She would deal with one table and head directly back to the kitchen. Took ten minutes before she asked what we wanted. Actually had to ask someone else for the check when I was finished.
I had a western omelet that was simple but very good.
Poor service will keep me from coming back.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for Breakfast with family.
Friendly service, food is ok
If you get cheese with your breakfast it will be the wrapped single slice kind