“Unfriendly plqce”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #9 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Frederick
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

No greeting, no smile, no response to my ‘thank you’. I wondered if I should start feeling bad for being there and making her serve me. Poor girl, maybe her dog ran away or her boyfriend decided to get a boyfriend. Girl should perhaps go get a job where interacting with the paying public is not part of her responsibilities.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Parking not good. outdoor seating great if you like breathing in all fumes from cars waiting in line

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite Starbucks because it's consistently good and the staff is top notch. Nice seating area as well with indoor / outdoor fireplace. The drive thru always moves quickly so don't be intimidated by it if the line is long. Parking can be challenging but that's because it's so good a lot of people go there.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This place has some of the best coffe hands down but when I went there It was like they were out of eveything

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

This Starbucks was in a really odd location and we had to circle several times to find it. 2 of the 3 of us found our drinks lacking. I could barely taste the espresso in my caramel macchiato, it basically tasted like caramel flavored steamed milk. My daughter's drink had too much espresso so we're wondering if they didn't add mine to hers.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!