“Good Quick Food”

Add it.
Vocelli Pizza
Ranked #207 of 427 Restaurants in Frederick
Reviewed 9 August 2017

My Office enjoys most of the menu. We often order pizza and subs for meetings which overlap lunch. Their service is generally pretty good. They are MUCH better than the BIG Chains.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Very good pizza and friendly staff..I look forward to this establishment at least twice during my buisness trips.

Reviewed 22 August 2015

Vocelli is a major step above Dominos, Pizza Hut, and PapaJ's in terms of quality and variety of pizza. They deliver quickly and also offer a wide variety of other stuff like very good salads and sandwiches.
Not sure why they are rated so low, maybe because their pizza is about $2 more than the others that I have listed?. I call them for lunch delivery at work about once a month and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 22 June 2015

Excellent Pizza but the wings were on the dry and over cooked side. Staff is friendly and helpful. Not much as it is a take out place basically.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

My husband and I often work late so we call out frequently. I love the salads and calzones from this place. My favorite item is the calzone as they make it with a dough that does not seem to be as heavy and brush on a butter garlic sauce. I love the lightness I get from something that is traditionally so heavy.

Been to Vocelli Pizza? Share your experiences!