“Solid food with a very good price”
Review of Sardis

Sardis
Ranked #37 of 437 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

The food at Sardis is very tasty. We often get one of the family meal options. The chicken had a great flavor and is very moist. The side dishes are generous and delicious. Especially fond of the plantains and yuca fries.
Have only had take out but the customer service for that is very good.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I wasn't sure what to expect when walking into Sardi's. It's set up like a carryout line, which often doesn't bode well, but boy was I surprised. My coworker and I got the whole chicken meal with three sides and it was all fantastic, plus it was pretty cheap! It could easily have fed 3 people! Will definitely go back if we're ever in the area.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

This is the best chicken (wood-fired) I have ever eaten!! While the price might seem high ($9 for a platter), I leave completely full, having ordered a quarter chicken and two sides. The black beans and rice are an enormous serving and count as just one side. The side salad comes in its own container and is plenty big. Be sure to try the green sauce if you like a little heat - it's even good as a salad dressing! I have also tried the pupusas which are very good, just a little greasy. I'd like to be able to request the cook eases up on the oil. The Greek pita sandwich is excellent. If you order anything but chicken, be prepared to wait 10 minutes or so. But chicken orders come out immediately. Take out business is brisk here.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Sardis is listed in the DC/MD Entertainment Book. I visited the restaurant to use the offer available to me on the Entertainment App for this specific Sardis location. When I showed the cashier the offer for the discount on my phone, he brought it to the attention of his manager who immediately refused to honor it without making any attempt to review the offer I presented. The manager on duty said they only accept the paper coupon from the Entertainment book. I cancelled my order and immediately left the restaurant.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We visit this restaurant often knowing we will be treated to good, hot food at a reasonable price. The chicken is our mainstay and we are always pleased with the meal: the chicken is tasty, moist, and a good size for the 1/4 and 1/2 bird options. This is a popular place for lunch takeout as well as dining in, and for good reason.