“Very good dinner”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #61 of 436 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 October 2015

We ate here one night, on our way back home from vacation, at the recommendation of family members. We had never eaten at a Longhorn Steakhouse before, as we don't eat out that often and we get concerned about how well food will be prepared in a chain restaurant; we were very pleasantly surprised. I got the salmon, and for dessert had the seasonal pumpkin lava spice cake-- both were excellent! My husband and the others in our party liked what they had ordered, too. The only thing I did not like was the mixed green salad; it had a lot of iceberg lettuce, which to my understanding does not have much nutritional value; good restaurants now go fully dark greens (like spring mix.) That aside, we would definitely be receptive to going to Longhorn Steakhouse again.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

We came her for a birthday celebration on a Monday. In fact there were four birthdays throughout the night at this location. The staff were great and the food was great as usual. This place is growing on me. The kitchen did make a mistake with the gluten free meal. However the manager came out and apologized and then said it was on the house because of the mistake. They simply put rice on the shrimp which wasn't gluten free but my wife didn't seem to mind waiting. The staff treated our family was respect and give us a nice ice cream for the birthday person. Great food and great staff.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

My husband and I stopped in after he played tennis nearby. We usually go to another area restaurant, but I wanted something different. I hadn't eaten at LongHorn in quite some time. Our server was very friendly and attentive. We started off with two of the margaritas. I had the Black and Blue which had blueberries and blackberries mixed in and was very good. It was sweet and I am one to like sugar. My husband had a frozen strawberry margarita which came with a rock candy swizzle stick. My husband thought the stick was too sweet so I got to eat it. My husband had the French Onion soup to start and it was nice and cheesy and good. I wanted the Chicken Tortilla soup but they did not have anymore. I ordered the New York Strip medium well and the loaded baked potato and everything came out just as I wanted it. My husband had the rib eye cooked medium well and the asparagus. Both dishes were very large that we had enough to take home for another meal. We didn't have room for dessert, but the menu choices looked good. How can you go wrong with chocolate and ice cream? Next time maybe.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

Staff was pleasant, Service was good and the restaurant appeared to be very clean. My wife ordered a sliced prime rib sandwich and I ordered the flat iron steak. Our food was served fresh and HOT, my steak was cooked a perfect medium. It was tender and full of flavor. We also ordered salads which were very fresh. All in all a good experience, I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

The service and food were outstanding! This was my first time here and the prime rib was superb! The white cheddar stuffed mushrooms were also delicious! Definitely would recommend to others!