“Lunch at Gladchuks”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

This weekend we had our second visit at Gladchuk. The food is fine and they bake their own breads and bakery items. The lemon meringue pie was the best we had so far. The food was hot that we ordered, staff was good. Next time we will try dinner. Enjoy!

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

7 filet mignonette dinners all received room temp, all where bland no salt no seasoning very disappointed so for the price it will be Dutches daughters going forward. We told the waitress and all she could say was I am sorry. For $270 the food should have been stellar.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Stop tonight had dinner
Everything is always fresh and tasty
I had a turkey dinner , sweetie had trout
It all very good , great service , I do suggest reservation , no unusual to be full and only reservation
You can order a pie or cake to go in advance
Plenty of Parking

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Good food here but always a step behind their competition. Too pricey for what and where it is. Quiet competence is always appreciated and well received but competence alone is not worthy of 5 stars and inflated dining checks. Another reviewer mentioned some potentially dangerous spots for the infirm and elderly. Agree 100%: Especially since seniors are loyal to this establishment some precautions to assist them are overdue.

1  Thank QuiepodeLlano
Reviewed 2 December 2017

My husband and I were celebrating our 25th anniversary and decided to eat at Gladchuks. Nice decor- an older clientele. Quiet but able to have conversation at your table. I had the best pork I have ever had- roast pork tenderloin German style with sauerkraut, noodles, steamed vegetables of the day and what was listed on menu as applesauce was more like fried apple slices. The most tender pork I have ever had.
My husband had the fish and fries which he enjoyed but I do believe my choice was the best. For dessert, we shared Tiramisu.

1  Thank petesgal

Been to Gladchuk Bros.? Share your experiences!