All reviewsfire pitmovie theaternice kitchenlots of dining optionskitchen appliancesfull length mirrorwithin walking distanceliving roomking studionice hotelloved this hotelextra towelsevery morningcomfortable bedsfitness roomlocation is greatwaffles
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We rented a suite because it was 2 couples and it was spacious and clean. Each room had its own AC control and bathroom. It was also very affordable compared to other area hotels. We used to have a bad vibe about TownPlace Suites in general but this place has changed our mind. We would visit again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Typical Marriott property. Very clean very well managed rooms are spotless. This particular location is nice because it’s right behind multiple shopping center’s with a great Peruvian, Greek, Mexican restaurant. Across the street from that is Krispy Kreme donuts. Overall good stay highly recommend

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Nichole S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

William H,

Thank you for staying with us! We strive to provide Marriott's standards of service and cleanliness and are pleased we were able to provide that for you. I hope you were able to take advantage of that great food right across the street, it is quite convenient to have so many options so close.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in Frederick!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

My family and I stayed at this hotel for a week and were completely blown away by the friendliness and hospitality of the entire staff. Nichole Sullivan, the general manager, is amazing! I stay in hotels across the country regularly and hands down this is the best experience I have ever had. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

tjohn141,

I am delighted to hear you and your family had a great experience! We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional level of customer service and a memorable stay. I appreciate your kind words! Please let us know if we could do anything to help accommodate you and your family in the future! We would love to see you again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Loyal to Marriott but first time stay at Townsuite. I was impressed with this hotel-- very friendly staff, clean room, comfort beds, and enjoyed the fire pit as well. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Bmwdsny,

I am excited you were able to experience our TownePlace Suites Brand, even better that is was here at our TPS in Frederick! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, and were able to spend some time outside on our patio enjoying our fire-pit.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I do hope we see you again the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

This was our first experience staying in Town Places Suites. We generally stay in Residence Inns. We were NOT disappointed.
The 2 rooms that we booked were spotless, with nice kitchen facilities, comfortable beds and very friendly employees.

We were able to walk to a dinner option off site. The area seems very safe and there are lots of dining options within walking distance , a movie theater and a large mall area. If that doesn't keep you busy, there is a pool and a billiard room. The billiard room was very warm, however, and the air temp needs a bit more monitoring in there. Billiards was a nice diversion. The hotel also has a nice fire pit outdoors.

Breakfast offerings were very good and 2 family members enjoyed the hot waffles. The serving area was very clean. The coffee was very good but there wasnt any unflavored half&half cream, just milk. There was flavored creamers.

I would stay in this hotel again without question.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Nichole S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

em-T-sails,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are delighted you are your family were able to make yourselves feel at home and enjoy our local area. We will look into your comments regarding the air in the billiard room. Thank you again for your kind words and we hope to see you and your family again soon!