TownePlace Suites Frederick
Courtyard Frederick(Frederick)
US$159
Residence Inn Frederick(Frederick)
US$210
All reviewsfire pitmovie theaternice kitchenwe stayed in a two bedroomlots of dining optionspaul mitchell productsshady grovewithin walking distanceliving roomking studionice hotelextra towelsevery morningcomfortable bedsfitness roomwafflesshort drive
Reviewed 27 September 2017

My family and I stayed at this hotel for a week and were completely blown away by the friendliness and hospitality of the entire staff. Nichole Sullivan, the general manager, is amazing! I stay in hotels across the country regularly and hands down this is the best experience I have ever had. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Nichole S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

tjohn141,

I am delighted to hear you and your family had a great experience! We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional level of customer service and a memorable stay. I appreciate your kind words! Please let us know if we could do anything to help accommodate you and your family in the future! We would love to see you again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Loyal to Marriott but first time stay at Townsuite. I was impressed with this hotel-- very friendly staff, clean room, comfort beds, and enjoyed the fire pit as well. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Bmwdsny,

I am excited you were able to experience our TownePlace Suites Brand, even better that is was here at our TPS in Frederick! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, and were able to spend some time outside on our patio enjoying our fire-pit.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I do hope we see you again the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

This was our first experience staying in Town Places Suites. We generally stay in Residence Inns. We were NOT disappointed.
The 2 rooms that we booked were spotless, with nice kitchen facilities, comfortable beds and very friendly employees.

We were able to walk to a dinner option off site. The area seems very safe and there are lots of dining options within walking distance , a movie theater and a large mall area. If that doesn't keep you busy, there is a pool and a billiard room. The billiard room was very warm, however, and the air temp needs a bit more monitoring in there. Billiards was a nice diversion. The hotel also has a nice fire pit outdoors.

Breakfast offerings were very good and 2 family members enjoyed the hot waffles. The serving area was very clean. The coffee was very good but there wasnt any unflavored half&half cream, just milk. There was flavored creamers.

I would stay in this hotel again without question.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Nichole S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

em-T-sails,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are delighted you are your family were able to make yourselves feel at home and enjoy our local area. We will look into your comments regarding the air in the billiard room. Thank you again for your kind words and we hope to see you and your family again soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I want to start the review by saying the facility seemed to be in new condition and had a nice contemporary interior. My family stayed at this hotel for total of 3 weeks so we have a good idea of the overall hotel. The staff was helpful and courteous.

Now to the bad: the cleaning service was absolutely horrible. On certain days the cleaning service did not vacuum or change the sheets. My wife had to request it from front desk on more than one occasion. Additionally, about week before we checked out my kids started to scratch themselves and complain about itchiness. Low and behold we get back home and we all have body lice. Now we have to deep clean our rooms, clothing, and furniture. We have never experienced this type of service at a Marriott. It is unfortunate and we will never stay here again.

Another issue, every morning I would grab milks for my two children. Almost every day one milk would be spoiled (either sour or lumpy). This to me was unacceptable as it would seem the hotel does not properly refrigerate the dairy products. I spoke to the person that was preparing the food and she suggested I just get a new milk.

Overall, the hotel was not worth the pain and suffering. I would definitely suggest staying somewhere else.

Stayed: August 2017
Nichole S, Manager at TownePlace Suites Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

I do apologize for not meeting your expectations during your stay. We do offer a limited housekeeping service each day and a full service cleaning once a week, which is the brand standard for all Towneplace Suites. I do apologize that you were not made aware of this while you were checking in at our property. Please call the hotel to further discuss the other issues you addressed, as we take all matters seriously. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Overall, I thought this was a nice hotel. The lobby areas are nice and everything in the room seemed new. The staff were also helpful and friendly. Unfortunately the fan in the bathroom ran constantly and the A/C was very loud -- the combination of those took away from the stay somewhat. But, overall, a good hotel and good value.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple