“Comfortable spot for a breakfast event, decent food”

Dublin Roasters Coffee
Ranked #4 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Frederick
Description: Great place, very friendly and comfy seating. Coffee blended and roasted on the premises. Will make custome blends. There is always something going on at Dublin Roasters Coffee. They also have a farmers market on Sunday's from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. with lots of local items.
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Came by for a breakfast event hosted by a local geocaching club. I should note that I don't drink coffee, so this review does not speak to that.

Hot chocolate was warm and creamy, but lacking depth of flavor. Breakfast sandwich on an asiago bagel was good, but the sausage was somewhat bland. Portions were reasonable, service was great, atmosphere was inviting (we sat in the back room with couches and easy chairs).

One major down check was they they did not open until 0900 on a Saturday morning. They should open by 0800 at the latest.

I'd go again.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I would prefer here over other shops. Not too bad of a product but as someone who's owned his own shop, there is a lot that could be improved from presentation to a better bean and a better way to steam the milk. Hit or miss for me on a latte...either too much foam or not enough. Never quite steamed like it should be.

1  Thank jfwilder
Reviewed 4 January 2017

This great coffee house roasts their own beans. The house blend is rich and flavorful and a favorite in my home. Stop by there anytime and try out their samples. They also have sandwiches and an array of gluten free dessert options.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

I go there for the FAME song circle once a month, but should go more often. I love the big overstuffed chairs. Only suggestion might be a fake fireplace in the corner to make it feel extra cozy...of course if they put that in I might never leave lol

Reviewed 10 May 2016

I have been to all of the major coffee places in Frederick, but somehow this one stayed off our radar and boy have we been missing out. My wife and I had coffee and a breakfast sandwich and thoroughly enjoyed them! They roast their own coffee, allow you to try a bunch of different coffee's and the overall feel of the place was spot on. We really enjoyed our food and drink. We decided to pick up a couple of scone's and a bag of coffee beans for the road. Plenty of places to sit, nice bathrooms, wifi, large open space, cool art, and neat ambiance. We will definitely be back!

Been to Dublin Roasters Coffee? Share your experiences!