“A really craptastic latte.”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #6 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Frederick
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Well, since the last time I went and left a review, things have not improved at all. Today, I ordered a grande blonde latte, whole milk, free-poured and what I got had no less than 2" of wet, overblown foam and was short on milk. Taste was blah and temperature was not even hot. As someone who has had training in coffee beverages from a well known (not Starbucks) Seattle coffee roaster and ran my own shop, I can honestly say this is a terrible latte and be utterly qualified to give that rating.

It's frustrating because this place used to do it right until sometime last fall. Now it's a train wreck. Every time I go, nobody has the ability to get a latte right.

For starters, a latte does NOT have 2 inches of overblown foam on it. Milk is not even remotely steamed properly, it is foamed to be more of a cappuccino, but with large oversized bubbles. Not even close.

Whomever runs this place needs some serious training for themselves and their staff. I'm done here...not returning.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I don't get coffee out that much, but had to be at work early so swung by Starbucks on my way to the office. I ordered something slightly different from my usual order. Got to work, took a drink and it tasted off. Took the lid off and it looked like the almond milk had separated, but the off taste may have been my choice of (a new to me) syrup. About an hour later I had a break and returned to Starbucks to get orders for a few coworkers. Told them I had been in earlier and the drink tasted off. They made me another one, steaming the milk and with my regular syrup at no charge, no questions. This coffee was good and the service was outstanding!

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Must have cleared house of anyone who knew what they were doing as the latte beverages are simply undrinkable now. Nobody at all knows how to properly steam milk. Last one tasted like milk-coffee without any steamed consistency, otherwise it's overblown and a latte looks more like a cappuccino. Get it right guys...please. You put not nearly enough air in at the very beginning and that's just ONE thing you do wrong. I've owned my own shop and trained in Seattle...you guys are in need of some real help.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

This STARBUCKS ROCKS! Located on 7th Street it is conveniently located right off of Rt. 15 with plenty of parking. Behind Taco Bell next to CVS within walking distance of Hood College and down the street from Frederick Memorial Hospital. Team members are very cordial and efficient!

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

I like here for spending time is good. Coffes are awesome I would like to come here again thank you.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!