“Coffee & Coctails”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I have frequented this establishment many times and I consider this a go-to spot. Coffee is always good. I have enjoyed coctails and dinner recently as well as in the past years. Many of the liquor infusions are House made. Staff is friendly and food is always tasty. Brunch is good here. Local art is displayed on the walls. Great atmosphere. If visiting Frederick, it’s a good choice.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Good coffee and breakfast
Cool spot and interior
Friendly service.
Well worth a stop when in Frederick

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I wouldn't have called this a cafe, more cool industrial/steampunky lounge bar. But they do have lots of coffees (which I did not have) They do their own spirit infusions that they work into some creative cocktails. Their menu is not huge, but looks great. I had vegan crab cakes that were fabulous!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the breakfast and the drinks. They have an interesting homemade syrup for their French Toast. We'll be back.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

We stopped in on a Friday afternoon for lunch. Our party had two vegetarians in it, and they actually suggested we come here. Its a nice little restaurant, delicious food, friendly staff. Wonderful coffee, unfortunately no desserts.

Been to Cafe Nola? Share your experiences!