All reviews in room jacuzzi continental breakfast eggs and sausage breakfast attendant an overnight stay washington dc business travel nice stay waffle maker enjoyed my stay clean rooms eileen cereal microwave
Reviewed 12 December 2017

I took my fiance here to the suite with the in room Jacuzzi for his birthday. We had an absolutely amazing time. Lovely room, very comfy bed, loved the Jacuzzi. We will definetly be staying here again soon.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2017

The comfort in waa such a delightful place to stay at. The staff are amazing and welcoming. I would say here every time I come to Frederick. The hotel made me feel safe. i enjoyed my stay here and the com

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2017

The first two nights in the hotel I spent in a room with no hot water and no heat coming from the heating unit. It only blew cold air. I was told there were no rooms clean for me to change the next day. So I ended up spending another night in the same room. It looks as though they have remodeled at least the third floor but the quality of workmanship is very poor. I did get to change rooms and again no hot water. The very friendly lady at the front desk said it might be hot and cold are reversed. That was the case. Finally I got a hot shower. Eileen at the front desk is a very nice person and easy to get along with. She said she would ask General Manager to give me a credit for spending two nights in a room with no hot water and no heat. No credit has come through. I would have given this place a better rating had the GM made it right.

Room tip: The third floor was very quiet more so on the back side.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We arrived on a Friday and stayed until Sunday so that we could meet up with our son. A group checking in for a wedding is not unusual to see, however they came back from the wedding Friday night and decided to continue the party. The Rap music was so loud that it was like listening to those cars going by with the bass turned up so the whole car seems to vibrate with that repetitious beat. We were on the second floor and took four trips to the desk from 2-4am. The night manager was very gracious and tried to talk to the offenders, some of which were outside. They simply ignored them and one even told him to tell the people complaining to shut their windows and doors if they didn't like it. He did threaten to call the police but apparently did not because the music and noise continued until 5am. This hotel does not have a bar or party room so these guests were clearly out of line here. We payed $125 each night because it was a weekend. Terrible. The manager assured us we would be credited for Friday night but it was never given.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Shaileshp385, General Manager at Comfort Inn Red Horse, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Dear Guest

Comfort Inn Red Horse
301-662-0281

Reviewed 17 October 2017

The rooms were adequate, but the overall appearance of the hotel interior was poor. It was dirty and desperately needed paint. The breakfast was good, although there was a problem with the waffle maker and the breakfast attendant did not speak or understand English. We did not have a remote for the TV in our room, and when I went to the front desk he offered me two..I took them back to my room and neither one worked.I went back to the front desk and he told me that "maybe they need new batteries" Geez, you would think that the front desk attendant would have a little more knowledge about the workings of the hotel. We also did not have hot water in the shower, and we were showering at 5:30 A.M...not when the bulk of people were showering.
I would not recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business