“So much better than the Cafe Bueno ”
Review of Santa Rosa

Santa Rosa
Ranked #82 of 409 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

The place was extremely clean and well decorated. It had a small bar where a few customers were watching a soccer game.

We were seated and served some delicious home made salsa and chips, which were complimentary. We asked for and received a 2nd order while we were choosing what to order.

We had a bowl of the seafood soup and it was great, they serve it very hot. The soup was big enough for both myself and my wife.

My wife had fish, she said it was very good, she liked that it came with a fresh salad.

I had the 3 hardshell beef tacos and my daughter had the nachos supreme.

We truly enjoyed all of our food. The service was good, prices very reasonable, and a genuine latino enviroment.

Check on line for a discount coupon, we found 1 for $5 off

Reviewed 7 March 2016

I have eaten there a few times. The last time, it was not as good - I usually carry out. I was just disappointed because it is usually excellent.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

Ate here twice; first time had the Santa Rosa Special (includes beef and chicken). The second visit I had fajitas which were also very tasty. The service was wonderful, soccer game was playing on the TV, traditional Latin music playing as well. Other diners were speaking Spanish--in short, I felt like I was in a little corner of El Salvador in the middle of Frederick. Wonderful ambiance and delightful experience! Also, there are motels nearby, so it is convenient for tourists to find easily, very accessible.

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

We eat here often and always have a great meal. The service is wonderful and it's consistent. I do wish they included chips and salsa in to go orders.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Always have a great time here. Usually sit in the bar area, it's small and cozy and great service. Margarita's are delicious as is the Ceviche Mixto (best ever) along with Pupusas Revueltas