“Great Brunch Ambience”

Frederick Coffee Company & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 21 Quick Bites in Frederick
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I had the French Toast with a lattle and egg patty and it was incredible delicious! Plus the place is very casual and relax

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Quaint coffee shop with excellent coffee and specialty latte selection, yummy desserts, and friendly service.

We went to escape the rain on a First Saturday night. It was busy, but there was plenty of seating and the line moved quick!

We had the pumpkin and red velvet biscotti with our drinks. They tasted homemade and were more cake-like than crunchy. Very good and highly recommended.

Thumbs up from the little ones too :)

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We only tried the coffee but it was very good. Great music and lively atmosphere. Was pretty busy and seemed to be popular with the locals.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I had a great breakfast wrap and coffee. My wife had the egg sandwich on an English muffin. Mine was better. It was pret t y busy but we got a table. There is also seating outside It was a great starting point to explore Frederick.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I got a latte and it was phenomenal. We also got the best muffins. The atmosphere is laid back and fun. I definitely will be back next time I'm in town.

Date of visit: September 2017