“My 3rd delicious visit”

The Wine Kitchen on the Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
The Wine Kitchen on the Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 437 Restaurants in Frederick
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Take a right off Market St. onto Carroll Creek Way
Description: The Wine Kitchen on the Creek is a modern, seasonal style chophouse that features local, high quality cuts of meat and a farm fresh menu that includes many seafood and vegetarian options along with a dynamic wine and spirits list.
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

My daughter took me here recently. It was my 3rd visit. The service, from the hostess to the waiter, was very attentive and exceptional. You don’t have to go just for wine; the food, I had the duck and, the fried green tomatoes, was so well prepared. The wine selection was eclectic.
I highly recommend The Wine Kitchen for a family occasion or a quiet romantic evening.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Came here while visiting family in Fredrick and had a fabulous time. The atmosphere was great (very rustic and cozy) the service was terrific and food was fantastic!! I had the burger and it was one of the best burgers I’ve ever had. The red sangria was pretty great too :) Everyone in our group loved their meal. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area. We had a large group and had to add two more seats at last minute and they were super accommodating. Will for sure be back!

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

My sons and I come here often - when they visit me, our first night and other nights are dining here. The food is incredible and paired with amazing tasting wines. We keep ordering the Butternut squash mignon as an appetizer because it’s sooooo good. Fish alwAys fresh and served so uniquely we find ourselves ooohhhing and ahhhing! We’ve gone through the whole menu and back again. Also, Laura whose just terrific and manages over our stay, she always remembers us and our stories and makes a point to visit our table and check on us and make our dining experience extra special!!! Love this restaurant!!! Karen Klausmeyer

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We met family in Frederick which has a lot choices for brunch. We found the Wine Kitchen and could not have been happier. In fact I’m writing this review sitting at the outdoor table and we are planning our return visit. The wait staff was attentive but not intrusive. The outdoor table was terrific; brunch under an outdoor trellis with a breeze sipping custom cocktails. The food was absolutely delicious; as in “should we kick the plates in public good”. Prices reasonable, drinks out of the ordinary and perfect environment. Problem now will be forcing ourselves to try different restaurants.....or just relaxing and enjoying this wonderful find.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner as a special occasion so we knew the prices were a little higher than some places downtown. We both had steaks and wine and the steaks were amazing with the specially butter. We sat outside on the creek without a reservation and had excellent service.