“Decent food at reasonable prices”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #77 of 433 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 December 2017

The food was decent, like you would find at other Golden Corrals. It's a buffet, all you can eat. One distinguishing feature is the chocolate fountain. You hold any kind of food under the fountain and it gets drenched in chocolate. My grandson had a chocolate covered hush puppy.
The steaks are flavorful and juicy.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

For parents dealing with young children, this is the ideal place to eat for two reasons. The enormous variety of food choices on the buffet makes it possible to introduce new foods to the children. They can try a taste of anything you'd like them to. If they don't like it, you're not stuck with a wasted meal like at a traditional restaurant.

It's also great for the parents because their meal is so often interrupted dealing with the kids. One or both parents typically ends up eating their meal cold. Here, instead, they can get small plates of food samplings for themselves. If they are unable to eat it completely before it gets cold, they can simply go back and get another hot plate.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Stopped here Sunday while visiting friends in the area. This Golden Corral was wonderful. I enjoyed pulled pork, baked fish, grilled chicken. and fried shrimp as some entrees. They were delicious, not over cooked and the perfect temperature. I had other sides like potatoes, corn, baked beans, etc. They had some breakfast items leftover and the blintes were excellent. I cannot complain about any of the food choices I tried. My brother had salad and it was very good as well. My one friend said the pot roast was great. Had a nice variety of desserts as well. The restaurant and bathrooms were clean. Staff was friendly. Will gladly stop here again if in the area.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We are out of town passing thru. Leaving Monday morning for a 9 hour drive and wanted a nice breakfast. We very pleased of how clean the place was. The staff very nice and helpful. The food was the best we had had at a Golden Carral ever. Not sure if we ever will be back in area again but I recommend to anyone who wants a very nice breakfast.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed a delicious meal. They have everything and more. I had fish, pot roast, chicken, pulled pork and the list goes on. Veggies, huge assortment of desserts! Excellent price as well!!

1  Thank helenah714