“A Restaurant that has the Recipe for Success”

Mariachi Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mariachi Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 452 Restaurants in Frederick
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Buckeystown Pike
Reviewed 11 November 2018

My husband & I recently chose this restaurant to celebrate our anniversary. Everything was done to perfection from the moment we arrived. The service-friendly & prompt, The food- tasty & appealing, The atmosphere-fun
& festive. This was our second visit to Mariachi's and I plan on coming back many more times in the future. They know how to take care of their customers!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We have been to Mariachi several times, but I won’t be going back. Went on Tuesday evening with very few customers and were sat right next to another couple. I felt as if I was joining them for dinner. Our waitress immediately saw this, and without asking, she moved us to another table (next to a window).
We ordered dinner and drinks. While waiting, my husband noticed “mites” on the window sill (where he had his elbow). These bugs were tiny and did not fly. At that point, I had lost my appetite but my husband refused to say or do anything.
When our dinner arrived I was warned that the plate was hot. It was not. The cheese on my Santa Fe platter was congealed. The tamale was soft but also cold. I ended up not eating the cheese enchilada nor the Chile relleno. I will say that my husband said his was not bad...
When I’m the mood for Mexican food, I’ll go elsewhere.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here for the 1st time tonight. I live in the area and had always wanted to try it. Now that I did I will never go back. Chips and salsa were good but rest of the meal was awful. Had one of the combo meals that came with beef enchilada, chicken taco and Chile relleno. Beef and chicken were supposed to be shredded and what I received definitely was not. The chicken was a quarter breast inside a taco shell with ZERO taste. Beef in the enchilada was slightly better but still inedible. Pepper in the relleno was barely cooked and I couldn’t even cut with a knife. Worst Spanish Mexican Cuisine that I have ever had and far from authentic. I expressed my disappointment to my wait staff and received no reaction other than to ask if we want the check.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

You can always count on a good meal at Mariachi's. The food is served hot and they have a wide variety on their menu. Really enjoy the pitcher of margaritas to share with friends. Their salsa is fresh and delicious! Head somewhere else for dessert because they are not that great, but everything else is worth the trip!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Was with friends last evening when we went to Mariachi Mexican Restaurant in Frederick. I noticed Seafood Fajitas on the Specials-of-the-Day Menu and asked if anybody was familiar with this dish. We all were equally in the dark as none of us had even heard of Seafood Fajitas. So, of course, I had to order this for my dinner. Shrimp, Scallops, and Lobster Tail with the usual Fajitas presentation. A bit unusual, but very interesting. If you are thinking Mexican food, I certainly recommend Mariachi Restaurant. And if you are looking for something different, be sure to check their Specials-of-the-Day Menu.

Date of visit: March 2018