“Dinner with the girls”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I had been to Glory Days recently but the friends hadn't been in a while. Server was good, food was great and it wasn't busy so we got in, seated, served and were on our way in a fair amount of time. HIGHLY recommend the Baymazing chicken sandwich! Its yummy as can be. Also the flavored teas are super!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

It took no time to get seated, but it took forever for the server to come, both for the 1st visit and for refills. She was very nice, but just took forever to get things to us. The food wasn't bad. The kids meals were great. The portion size for the kids ribs were HUGE. My wife ordered a burger, which was cooked correctly, but lacked flavor. I got the chicken tacos, which also didn't have flavor, aside from the mango salsa. Not a bad experience, but we probably won't be back for a while

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

On my way back to Vienna from Gettysburg I wanted something to eat that was fast but not fast food. I stopped here for a quick sandwich. I sat at the bar. The restaurant was busy but I was acknowledged quickly. I think the server was Max. Very friendly. Took my order and food was perfect. Great food, great service. Clean restroom. I recommend it!

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We were in town for a high school hockey tournament and had some time to kill on Sunday between games. We had a delicious lunch and were able to watch our favorite football teams on the plentiful TV screens. The service was very friendly and attentive and the food was good. An excellent long lunch!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We were traveling through Frederick on our way to friends in Manassas. I looked up gluten free restaurants in Frederick, and this place came up. I am so happy that we stopped there. The GF menu is quite extensive, and they take extra measures to mitigate any cross-contamination possibilities. I think this restaurant would become our favorite if we lived in the area.