“Lunch out while shopping”
Review of Fajita Grande

Fajita Grande
Ranked #55 of 449 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Although the food was very good, the service was not. The server (male) was very nonchalant and not very friendly. I almost asked if he was having a bad day. The other male server was more attentive to us than our server.

He went to another table that came in after us first. I believe they may have been regulars, but it really shouldn’t matter since we were there first.

I would give the food a 5 star rating but the service really impacted this review.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

certainly not for romantic quiet dinners, but clean and festive. The staff is kind, thoughtful, and attentive. The food as always was great, and the service stellar. All the waiters had fun with my grandson as they passed by, and he had a great time as did we all. Prices are more than fair, and the portions are filling. My wife recommends the Margaritas!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Ordered chicken quesadillas and a chicken burrito, chicken was dry and quesadilla felt greasy. Our waiter was flirting with some girls sitting in the bar and we had to beg for his attention. Around the time the bill came he was all of the sudden aware that he needed to earn his tip. The only thing going for this restaurant is the price of the plates, really inexpensive. Would not return.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

The kids meals at Fajita Grande were really plain and tasteless. They boys really didn't seem to enjoy them. My wife really enjoyed the Chimichanga and I always enjoy the Enchiladas. The server even brought by an ice cream with three spoons for the boys. We were so pleased that we ordered up a fried ice cream to boot. Hopefully Fajita Grande puts a little more effort into the kids meals. The rest is great.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

The food is fabulous, the service is excellent, the margarita deelish! Top o'line servers, but we are partial to Josh.