“Good food, service was so - so.”
Review of Fajita Grande

Fajita Grande
Ranked #55 of 447 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We were a party of 6 and were promptly seated on a Thursday evening. It wasn't real busy. The food was good and reasonably priced. Our server wasn't helpful. I'd knocked my hat onto the floor, another customer pointed it out to our server he just shrugged his shoulders and didn't take the time to tell me. Fortunately the customer got my friends attention and he looked at the floor and saw my hat and told me about it..

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Quaint little restaurant with good food at reasonable prices and friendly service. Various daily specials and promotional coupons available too.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Very Good food at reasonable prices. Their lunch special is the best deal in town. The portions are generous. The servers are friendly and the owner often visits tables to say hello and to receive customer feedback.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Easy to find and we got right in. The salsa was terrific. We had the fajita combo which was great. The service was excellent. Do yourself a favor and try this place

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We had several people tell us we had to try this restaurant. That prices were cheap for lunch Monday through Friday. But we added sodas and wanted meat on our entrees so it was still $10/person. Service is slow. Was impersonal at first but then became nice. Had my pet peeve most Mexican restaurants have - you only get two tortillas and then have to pay for more. They did have great chips and salsa.

Date of visit: July 2017