“Comfort food!”

Fajita Grande
Ranked #55 of 449 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Went for Sunday evening dinner. Got the table right away. The place is cozy, spacious and the staff is very friendly and curteous! We ordered Chicken diablo and Twice grilled chimi chipotle. Both the dishes were very good, the portions were big and prices are very pocket friendly. Also, their Margaritas are a must try.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I had lunch here last weekend and spoke to Josh who helped me coordinate lunch for 20 for my office today. Everything was ready when promised, he loaded the car, and it wasn't bad in price...I ordered a pan of flan as a treat and it was delicious. The lucky ones who worked today got to eat this food and there were lots of smiles after the meal...I did well!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

On a week night....service was prompt and polite. Food was more than we could eat and absolutely wonderful !!! We will be going back many times Very $ friendly

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Very good food, reasonable prices. Was extremely busy and popular. The fajitas are fabulous. We had four adults and 2 kids. Service was good.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

We have stopped here several times to have either dinner or to pickup a carryout order. My wife is gluten intolerant so most ordering has been for their excellent Chicken Nachos or just the plain Nachos. You will find these on their Aperitivos menu and one order is enough for two not to hungry people. If we do get something else it is usually the rich Black Bean soup. We have ordered these to have them at the restaurant or as takeout. The restaurant is clean and always packed at diner time so be prepared for a short wait. A word about carryout orders. When ordering they always say 20 minutes, what that means is if you show up in 20 minutes, that's when they actually seem to prepare your order and an additional 10 -15 minute wait is usually required. I haven't tried this but the next time I place a carryout order I will show up 10 min. early and probably will have it within the 20 minutes they quoted :-).
Table orders also seem to take from 15 to 20 minutes. However you place your order the food is always fresh and delicious. A large plate of Nachos run from $7 to $9, it's a pretty inexpensive meal for two.
BTW the Frederick Restaurant has been vote the #1 Mexican Restaurant in Frederick.