“Huge Selection”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Family stopped by for supper on a Saturday last month. We were greeted at the door and seated promptly. The best thing about this restaurant is their selection. The menu has just about everything on it and they serve breakfast all day as well. Both my wife and I got a cup of the shrimp bisque....AMAZING! The salads are large as so are their entree portions. I had the open faced roast beef which was a little bland, but everyone else said their meal was good. Wife had a pasta dish, son had chicken pot pie and daughter ordered spaghetti. All in all, pleased with our visit and will most likely return.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We've been here 3-4 times. The menu is HUGE! The Greek food is authentic and delicious.
They're fish n chips are amazing! The portions are huge, no way will you ever leave hungry.
I highly recommend it!!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I eat at Double T almost every day that I am in Frederick. Always an enjoyable experience. A friend had told me the diner had been closed, but being hard headed I had to see for myself. I was happy to see the reports were in error. I had my usual lunch. The food and service were all I had come to expect. I am posted in case others have heard the same rumor and not checked.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

While traveling home to PA from FL, we stopped in Frederick, MD. We ate dinner at Double T Diner because it is my favorite chain and if I happen to be in a city that has one, I won't eat any where else. They have the largest menu of any place I have ever been. I ate at this one a few years ago and a couple of things have changed, menu wise, but it is still a great place to eat. We were seated immediately by a friendly hostess and our server, and I'm sorry I didn't get her name, but I think her ID # was 003, was with us immediately. I ordered linguini with marinara sauce and it came with soup (I chose chicken noodle) and a salad. My husband got a monster sized T-Bone Steak, fries and corn with soup and salad. Our soup came out quickly, followed by our salad. Our dinners came out almost before we finished our salads. I rarely order desserts when I eat out and I was over full when I finished my meal, but because I love their desserts, I ordered their cannoli cake....and OMG....it was wonderful. I ate the whole thing, which I should NOT have done!!!! I want to point out that for the size of their portions, their prices are very good.

This place is usually spotless, but this time, the floors needed to be swept. Other than that, it was very clean. If you get the chance to ever eat at any Double T Diner, don't pass it up. I will eat at this chain every chance I get....unfortunately, there are none within 3 hours of my home.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Best $4 breakfast ever anywhere. Stopped here for convenience while traveling. Fast service! ****************************