Free cancellation until 27/07
US$169
10 Clarke Place(Frederick)
US$164
US$134
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on new years eve following a party with friends. Bed was comfortable. Heater worked well. Good value for one night. I was not expecting much for a budget hotel. However, I was pleasantly surprised. The only complaint that I have is that the bathroom could have been paid more attention to while cleaning. I found several hairs in the sink and the bathtub. I would also like to point out that the lobby looked old, tired and drab.

In addition, the way I was presented my key was weird. I was asked to step outside the front desk and up to a window where the receptionist slid my room key through a slot. It didn’t make sense to my why he couldn’t have given me the key while I was still inside at the front desk. Honestly, it felt kind of sketchy. I don’t think that outside window is necessary.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
ELFrederick, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

We are sorry that we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory stay. We value your feedback and have shared your comments with our housekeeping and front desk staff so that we can provide better services to our guests.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

This is a convenient, pet friendly hotel while staying in the Frederick area. The rooms are due for a face lift but will do in a pinch. The room rate is reasonable but there is a $10 fee per Cat. The area around the hotel seem to be a bit questionable. They do serve a good breakfast. Still a reliable option.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 November 2017

It was just an overnight. I believe the rooms could use a room by room renovation. Electric outlets were uncovered, floored sagged and could use a fresh coat of paint. The front staff or the only person there had a strange attitude. The ice machine was broke and a few customers complained but the attitude was oh hum its broke. For a cheap price this is what you are going to get.

Room Tip: I-70 is close so they may put you to a room near the interstate which can be a little loud
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
ELFrederick, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

We value your feedback and are sorry that we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory stay. We will share the issues regarding the staff attitude with our team and work on making improvements. We are also planning our next phase of renovations which would address some of the issues regarding paint and floors. Again, we thank you for your feedback and will try harder to make improvements.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I almost always stay here on my annual or better trips to the area. As a rule, I am satisfied. The price is right. The rooms are clean. The property is close to major highways, etc. I have found the staff to be very concerned with any problems and willing to help resolve them.
I did have a problem accessing the internet and called the front desk. The clerk offered to reboot the system and that worked. However, I had the same problem again on the last day of my stay. A different, and somewhat younger gentleman was on duty. When I asked for help. He looked at his cell phone and told me there was service. I tried to differ with his assessment, but he was not interested. So I closed my stay without internet for a day. Too be kind, I will only say I am more than a little upset with how I was dismissed, and may seek another motel on my next stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
ELFrederick, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

We are pleased to see that you were satisfied with your room. However, you did have an issue with the front desk staff's attitude. I have shared your feedback with our front desk team, so that we can all learn and improve for our guests in future. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. Please give us another chance on your next visit to the Frederick area.
Thanks
Buelah Bell

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Was an ok stop. Nothing special but just stayed one night. Room was outdated and carpet was dirty and sticky. Would look for a different place next time. Ok for the money.
Was a good location for restaurants. A lot to choose from.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
ELFrederick, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your July 2017 stay. We appreciate your input. We will send our maintenance staff to that guest room to inspect the carpeting . Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are sorry that your stay did not meet up with your expectations. We do hope that sometime in the future, you will provide us with another opportunity to exceed your expectations. Safe Travels.
Buelah Bell