Room and Location were perfect. Had the Sunset View. Weather was clear so you could see into neighboring states. Even had a Coyote out on the road near my balcony. First time staying in the park itself. More convenient. Usually stayed in Durango.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only lodging within the park; it is open April through October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Far View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Far View Hotel Mesa Verde National Park
- Mesa Verde Far View Lodge