“Hoppa Airport Transfer service”

Descubrir Almunecar Tourist Services
Ranked #11 of 23 Tours in Almunecar
Reviewed 27 September 2016

I would advise anyone to avoid using Hoppa Airport Transfer Service. On arrival at the destination I was left a long walk from my hotel in Nerja alone at 10.30pm at night. Had I not known the resort well I would have been completely lost.
On my return, I was given no information about collection times unless I was able to access their website/my account. I waited an hour for the bus to arrive before I got worried only to find that they had come to the next square and failed to find me so just drove off. They didn't warn me I would be collected elsewhere and failed to phone either me or the hotel when I wasn't at the stop. It would have been only a few yards to come and find me but they didn't bother. I was obliged to pay 70 Euros for a taxi and almost missed my flight. I will never use this company again.

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

I used to live here but would recommend you go here first even just to pick up the local news sheets.
Make sure you get Sur in English sentenella and seaside Gazette.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

This must be one of the best tourist offices. It's just one block back from the beach in a fantastic building. The easiest way to find it is to walk along the seafront until you see a big pinky coloured hotel, face the hotel and then go down the nearest left hand side road and you will see signs for the tourist office. Or if you hear the birds in the bird park you are also only a short walk from the tourist office.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

All information about Almunecar and Surounding and also tickets can be booked with this office. The office is inside a Old Palace build in th last Century by a rich person from Granada.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

As we walked past the Almunecar Tourist Office one day we popped in and I was glad I did as the office is housed in the Najarra Palace, a 19th Century neo-Islamic pavilion with a beautiful ceiling in the entrance and nice gardens with Andalusi influences. The palace was built over a pre-existing Arab house. The lady on the desk in the tourist office was very friendly and there was some good tourist literature available in English.