“Our Favorite Atlanta Vegan”

Herban Fix - Vegan Kitchen
Ranked #24 of 4,136 Restaurants in Atlanta
Description: Our goal at Herban Fix is to share authentic plant based fusion cuisines with vegans, vegetarians, and meat-lovers. We love every dish and ingredient that we have on the menu. We truly believe healthy delicious is not an oxymoron.
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Great food and as a vegan, it is so nice to know that you can have anything on the menu. Asian fusion, friendly staff, good atmosphere.
My non-vegan friends also enjoyed the food.
The desserts were from Southern Sweets but unfortunately my vegan chocolate cake had gotten old and dry.
On a different day, we went for the Sunday brunch but it was okay. I definitely enjoyed dinner much more.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We recently tried this restaurant's Sunday brunch buffet. It was okay - some of the food items were good but most of it was fried with mainly finger foods. At $25 a person we expected a lot more. They didn't even include a hot beverage and charged us $6 for a weak cups of hot tea! The desserts were tiny pieces of brownie - all cut up into small bits! Their flan tasted like dish soap! There are other vegan restaurants where we have attended buffets and they really offer you a lot more and are a lot cheaper! Wow! And the service was mediocre too! I wouldn't go back!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We dined early one Friday night and we sat in the awkward table near the kitchen with a huge wall that blocks the view of any part of the restaurant. The server continuously upsold us on drinks and extra courses and because uphappy when we just wanted non-alcoholic drinks and 3 dishes.

The appetizers were very greasy and while the entree was a reasonable coconut cream curry, it was crazily expensive for a tiny portion. They gave us the dish on two saucers because we split the dinner, which was either passive-aggressive or flat-out ridiculous. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank JamesBeswick
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

"A marvelous 1st time visit indulging in Asian fusion inspired Vegan food."

I came here for lunch 1st & then returned a few days later for Brunch.

The patio provides an inviting flow of garden energy correlating systematically with the outdoor decor.

I tried the appetizer Pan Seared Baozi, a light pastry filled with seasoned vegetables. For my entree I had the Seared Pom Pom Mushroom Steak nestled on top of Bok Choy in a tangy brown sauce.

For dessert I shamelessly indulged in a mouth watering, moist & creamy Carrot Cake as Herban Fix receives their desserts from the Southern Sweets Bakery. There's a decadent array of Cakes, Chocolate/Peanut, Coconut/Chocolate Balls, Mini Muffins, Pies & Fresh Fruit Desserts.

The Brunch Buffet is offered on Sundays from 11:30A - 3:30P, $25 per adult person with Mimosas options for $9 per glass or $18 for bottomless. Must wait until 12:30P to be served alcohol.

Price point & portions for lunch is 50/50 with the brunch price (food only) being spot on for the variety of dishes offered.

The effervescent bar area displays a select choosing of liquors with a palatial window view of Peachtree Street & the patio.

A pristine interior exuding a friendly feng shui throughout the restaurant.

Service was 5 star on all aspects.

EXCELLENT VEGAN EXPERIENCE!

1  Thank SuperMamaKat
Reviewed 10 September 2017

In downtown Atlanta for the night. Got on Happy Cow app and found a really cool vegan restaurant. Herbanfix. I called ahead and ordered my diner to go. I was won over immediately by the my welcome from the manager on duty, Angelo Isaac. Good looking, dapper and totally charming. I could see that he was busy. Filling in for missing employee. Mixing drinks and managing the on going situations of a restaurant during the diner high time. Still found time to engage with me in a humane demeanor while multitasking. I ordered Spicy Tofu soup, veggie spring rolls, cream curry broth with tofu, veggies and cashews and Angelo's carrot cake recommendation.
Although I didn't eat there, I looked around. Sparse elegance inside with a nicely foilaged patio/lounge outside. Eighty percent filled. One of the waiters told me that Sunday nights were the busiest. Their biggest clientele are young college goers. And an equal mix of vegan/vegetarians and carnivores. The food is just outright great tasting. And in no way overpriced or pretentious.
The carrot cake was moist and dressed with the perfect amount of icing. The soup, spicy, but not overpowering the flavor of seasoned mushrooms. I don't remember the taste of the spring rolls cause I ate them too fast. Lightly crispy on the outside with soft veggies inside. The entree, cream curry dish didn't look like a large enough portion at first glance but I was satisfyingly stuffed after cleaning the container.
I waited 30 minutes and finished off the carrot cake. Delish!
This is a place I will definitely revisit the next time I'm in this town.