“My obsession ”

Cuisines: Healthy
Neighbourhood: Old Fourth Ward
Neighbourhood: Old Fourth Ward
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I am in love with a sandwich. "Hav to Ham It" is aptly named. Ham, havarti cheese and I add avocado on a perfectly grilled bun is my idea of heaven. Adorable locally owned spot in Old Fourth Ward is a pleasure. Great staff!

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

We stopped by Lottafrutta while walking from the Martin Luther King, Jr. historic site to the Carter Presidential Library. I'd highly recommend getting a delicious fruit smoothie while taking a walk through the historic neighborhoods.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

First time staff was friendly explained everything made recommendations everything was good only complaint fruit was not as fresh as expected

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 6 October 2016

One of my favorite places to get delicious smoothies. They also make an amazing Cuban sandwich that leaves me craving more. Everything here is good.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We got to LottaFrutta at 1:03 on a Saturday and finished at 1:35. There are a couple tables inside, but most of the seating is outside on be sidewalk. We shared a veggie panini and the Cremolatta fruit cup that had a coconut crema on top. We loved both, especially the crema. I wouldn't eat here if the weather was really bad.

Date of visit: September 2016

Been to Lottafrutta? Share your experiences!