“My obsession ”

Cuisines: Healthy
Neighbourhood: Old Fourth Ward
Neighbourhood: Old Fourth Ward
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I am in love with a sandwich. "Hav to Ham It" is aptly named. Ham, havarti cheese and I add avocado on a perfectly grilled bun is my idea of heaven. Adorable locally owned spot in Old Fourth Ward is a pleasure. Great staff!

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

We stopped by Lottafrutta while walking from the Martin Luther King, Jr. historic site to the Carter Presidential Library. I'd highly recommend getting a delicious fruit smoothie while taking a walk through the historic neighborhoods.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

First time staff was friendly explained everything made recommendations everything was good only complaint fruit was not as fresh as expected

Reviewed 6 October 2016

One of my favorite places to get delicious smoothies. They also make an amazing Cuban sandwich that leaves me craving more. Everything here is good.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We got to LottaFrutta at 1:03 on a Saturday and finished at 1:35. There are a couple tables inside, but most of the seating is outside on be sidewalk. We shared a veggie panini and the Cremolatta fruit cup that had a coconut crema on top. We loved both, especially the crema. I wouldn't eat here if the weather was really bad.