“Best smoothies around”

Cuisines: Healthy
Neighbourhood: Old Fourth Ward
Neighbourhood: Old Fourth Ward
Reviewed 6 October 2016

One of my favorite places to get delicious smoothies. They also make an amazing Cuban sandwich that leaves me craving more. Everything here is good.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We got to LottaFrutta at 1:03 on a Saturday and finished at 1:35. There are a couple tables inside, but most of the seating is outside on be sidewalk. We shared a veggie panini and the Cremolatta fruit cup that had a coconut crema on top. We loved both, especially the crema. I wouldn't eat here if the weather was really bad.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

This place has great sandwiches and salads. It was a few seats inside and some umbrella covered tables on the patio for when you feel like eating en plein aire. Get your veggie/fruit fix for breakfast or lunch,

Reviewed 5 July 2016

During a visit to the King Center on a very hot July day, I was quite surprised that there seemed to be nowhere to eat lunch in the immediate area. After searching a bit, I stopped in the gift/book shop and asked a clerk. She directed me to Lottafrutta and I feel like I should send her a thank you note at the very least. This place was fabulous! It is very tiny with only a couple of tables out front and a few more inside. You order at the counter and the bring you it to your seat. They have sandwiches and salads and smoothies. It must be a local favorite because even though it was 3 o'clock when I got there it was hopping. I had a terrific salad and an ice-cold sparkling water, perfect for a summer afternoon. The total cost was about $9.00 and the salad was large. My only regret is that I was only in Atlanta for the day and couldn't return! About a 10-12 minute walk straight up Auburn Ave NE from the King Center, about 1/2 that distance from the house where MLK was born.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

It was okay, but the melons weren't ripe so they lacked flavor. Not really worth the price so I would not bother to go again.