1,514 results
All reviewswhiskey bluecook hallrooftop bardavid michaelbusiness tripthe entire staffgreat customer servicebuckheadvaletlobbyhipconciergemallspgmeetingmartaconference
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Lobby and check-in are cool with house music and a funky vibe. The staff are great. Vibe is always fun. Very safe and secure. Guests all seemed very chill. Valet took care of my Bentley very well also.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank MatrixFour
Reviewed 22 June 2018

The hotel is very contemporary and average for a hotel in this price range. The front desk staff were pleasant. The sink in the room is very tiny. When I received my receipt via email I saw an error. I called the hotel to make the correction but was unable to reach bookkeeping so I left a message regarding my question with the person that answered the phone. I waited a couple days and the problem still wasn't resolved so I called again. The person I spoke with said they would send it to bookkeeping and it would be resolved and a new receipt sent to me. A few days later I called for the manager because the charge was still on my VISA and I had not received a new receipt. I called her again a couple days later. As of this writing the problem has yet to be resolved and I give up (which must be their strategy). Avoid this hotel. There are many other options in the area. I only went to this hotel because my first preference had no availability.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at W Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Hello Brian B,

We appreciate you sharing your feedback and would like the opportunity to discuss your experience in further detail. At your convenience, please send an email to emily.anderson1@whotels.com with the full name on your reservation as well as your room number, so we can address your concerns directly.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I visited The W hotel in April on business because the Ritz has shut down which was my go to. Checking in took too long since the front desk was unoccupied for several minutes but the desk clerk was pleasant enough- she pointed to where I could get a quick coffee in the lobby which was empty and in attended which was disappointing. I checked into the room which had a stench of mildew that reminded me of my childhood dirty fish tank - couldn’t shake the smell or memory- the bed was too soft and couldn’t get a good night sleep. Overall not a great visit. I need to find a new hotel for business trips for me and my firm.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank NYCTFIDI
TeamMarriott, Manager at W Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Hello NYCTFIDI,

Thank you for choosing us and sharing your experience. We appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention, and we sincerely apologize. We are constantly striving to raise the bar with our services and we are grateful for your valuable feedback regarding the delay you encountered during check-in and the dissatisfaction with your room. We hope you will give us another opportunity to regain your trust the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I have been to w-hotels around the world and unfortunately the W buckhead just didn't live up to the standard I have come to expect from W and mid/high tier starwood properties. Staff was great, and they did tell us that renovations were occurring. Having said that, my first room was undergoing some repairs, but they were not finished. The front desk did not know, and still assigned the room. Found the screwdriver and hanging light fixture when I walked in. Other things were more minor, such as hot hallways, mediocre room service (and i didn't expect too much), no salt or pepper, food trays that were left in the hallway into the afternoon, etc. Maybe the renovation was sapping resources, but I expect more from W's and starwood.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at W Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Hello frequentflyer0418,

We are sorry for the styling mishaps that happened during your stay with us. None of them are acceptable and they will be addressed immediately with our Style Department. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, as it is vital to helping us improve our guest experience. We thank you for taking the time to leave these details and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Staff was nice and helpful..I took full advantage of the shuttle SUV they drove me to several locations the drivers was safe and knowledgeable of the area..The rooftop bar was beautiful and pool was just as nice...The W is a must in Atlanta

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo