3,428 results
All reviewsthe club loungejerome smithretractable roofself parkingthird floorbell staffsouthern hospitalityindoor poolthe entire staffdowntown areaolympic parkgeorgia aquariumfandanglesshirleyconferencebellmandragon
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I rent one of the ballrooms for my office event. On the day of the event, even though they were under constructions, Kemi and the other staff were very professional and helpful, keep checking what we need and make sure we have everything settled. I only hope that the parking could be a little bit cheaper but since it's located in the downtown I guess it's understandable. Overall, it turned out we had a great event, the food tasted amazing, people are friendly and we are looking forward to returning.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel! I am disabled and the room I requested was absolutely comfortable from the roll in super to the big comfortable bed to the couch..it was awesome! I am a stickler for Great customer service and as soon as I arrived the Valets took care of me very well. They were accomodating, attentive, and very kind. I wish I had gotten all their individual names but they all were so sweet. Then I entered the hotel and found a counter staff that were friendly and accomodating. When I arrived to my room I was pleasantly received by the cleanliness and room set up. I felt like A VIP! While I was on my stay for the week I had sweet and kind maids who all went the extra distance for any requests I had. One particular young man named Phranklin went above and beyond to make sure I had towels and water to drink which I so needed. I was in so much pain that night..just his kindness was uplifting. Finally, as I was preparing to leave and go to the airport one of the last acts of Kindness I experienced was from a Very Sweet Young Lady named Kamisha in the Valet area. She was such a sweetheart. She made sure my van was pulled up for me in a place that was accomodating for me, she allowed me to wait in my friend who would assist me to the airport, and then turned around and made sure I was comfortable in my vehicle and set to go. Kamisha . THANK YOU❤

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

What a great hotel paid extra for a poolside room and was worth it. Staff were excellent together with the service. Room was a good size and gardens outside were really nice. Great location, lovely restaurants on the doorstep. Looking forward to returning would recommend.

Stayed: July 2018
Nicole N, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Sheraton Atlanta. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us. It was an honor to welcome you as our guest and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed from August 1-5. During my stay we had no housekeeping service one day. 3 calls to housekeeping just to get clean towels. Another day we were left only 3 towels for 4 people, but only one of those towels was actually clean, the other 2 had pubic hair stuck in the weaves of the towels. It was very disgusting. We are Starwood preferred guests and twice out of our stay were not left our complimentary water. Would not stay again or recommend it. It was also very loud, people yelling through the halls at all hours of the night. The fandangles restaurant found it very difficult to accommodate my dairy and potato allergy. After eating there once I decided it was not worth the hassle again. Disappointing all around.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Danielle B, Manager at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Hello jlogozzo,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Please accept my sincere apologies regarding the level of service received from housekeeping. I can assure you that we have addressed your valued feedback with our Housekeeping team, who will look to provide a much higher level of service in the future. We have taken the information you provided regarding the Fandangles Restaurant and will be addressing it immediately with the appropriate team members so that it is resolved as soon as possible.

We truly appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back in the future to regain your trust and show you the outstanding service we normally provide.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We upgraded a few dollars to get a poolside room and it was well worth it. The pool area was nice with a very unique Parisian garden theme. The staff was very professional and courteous. The parking was a bit pricey at $30 per day.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family