See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

This is not safe, nor quality. Pass this place on by. Loud music, loitering, building looks like it's falling apart. There is no way we would have been able to rest well in this location. We were misled by customer service, telling us that this location had corridor entry doorways.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The place looked like it was falling apart. Many worker equipment trucks in the parking area as they were staying. There was music blasting from a vehicle truck that parked there. However upon arrival the desk clerks appearance was below par and the place looked worn out. While walking to my second floor room on the outside there was missing cement above my head for the second floor walkway. There were room doors that were open and dark with no one in them as these were external access and NOT interior corridors. We specifically asked choice hotes if this was an internal access hotel on and the agent told us yes. When we arrived it was not. Was not a place to keep my wife. After 10 minutes I checked out and got a refund.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018

First of all, I booked this hotel on Booking.com and when I arrived the person at the front desk told me that he did not show that I had booked the room. I showed him on my phone where it was confirmed by Booking.com and he said that did not matter cause it was not showing up on his computer. I said do you have a room or what! he said yes and charged me 8 more dollars than I had originally booked the room for. It was late so I booked the room anyway. The room was not that good and there was a lot of people walking the grounds at night and in the morning. Would personally never stay here again. Ever!

Room Tip: Go to another Hotel!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped for the night and were very pleased with the inn. A bit older but well maintained. Our room was spotless and the mattresses were fairly new and just like ours at home.

Front desk lady was so friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was included and unlike some places, the food was fresh and there was more than adequate.

Would recommend you stay as the service and quality was equal too or better than other places at much higher prices.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 1greenwood
Reviewed 6 January 2018

This hotel has horrible business practices. I found it on Hotels.com and booked it, but had to cancel my reservation. I cancelled during the period where there was no fee, but they charged my credit card. I tried to speak to someone about it, but they never answered me, nor did they respond to the credit card company, or to Choice Hotels or the Better Business Bureau. They got to keep the money due to the time elapsing with the credit card company. Though the credit card company made me whole as I had evidence I had cancelled correctly, this hotel got to keep money they did not earn. Beware!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family