See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Everything seemed fine the first few nights, but after the third night, I woke up in the morning and noticed that the English muffins that I had left on the counter, had been opened and the box was empty.

I walked to the bathroom and noticed half of the English muffin was on the floor, and the other half was about 15 to 20 feet away from the counter, against the wall behind the toilet. Where there was a hole going into the wall. Both pieces of the English muffin had been partially eaten, clearly by a rodent.

I don't know whether it was a mouse or a rat, but the pieces of bread were so large, I find it hard to believe that a mouse could have done that. I don't believe that mice have the mental capacity to work together to move an object, which again leads me to believe it was a rat.

When I spoke to the front desk, he said that he could not confirm or deny that they had a problem. When I asked him how he thought the bread got across the room, he said that he couldn't really say. Really? I can very easily say it was a rodent. Please see photos.

I had to check out early, even when they offered to switch my room. There is no way that those mice or rats are only in room 224. Ugh!

Never ever again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

It's obvious the hotel is older but has been kinda renovated. Room was small, smelt of disinfectant, and there were cosmetic issues. Highway sounds were noticeable, however didn't keep us awake. Rooms are only accessible from the parking lot/ outside. TV reception was terrible. All stations had static. Bed was ok. We were so tired it didn't matter. Breakfast was ok. Fridge wasn't keeping the yogurt as cold as I would prefer. Sausage and eggs were fake/ cheap. Breakfast bar was clean, stocked pretty well. Pastries, make your own waffles, cereal, boiled eggs, etc.
It was nice to have a microwave and fridge in the room. For the price, it was a very, very basic room. Would not choose to stay here again unless I need a cheap place to crash.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2017

The room was clean and well supplied. I appreciated the fact that the Husband and Wife work together happily. The room was cozy yet spacious, and provided good ambiance. The staff in its entirety were always positive and helpful. This Quality Inn ran by Pravin Patel and his lovely Wife is a smart choice to make when you want to feel safe and comfortable while away from home. Other perks offered are an additional plus!!

Room Tip: Top or middle floor is best. Microwave and large -sized mini fridge sit next to office table and chair. I enjoyed my stay here!!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Serina W
Reviewed 2 January 2017

The rooms were decent & the checkin, check-out processes were very fast & efficient. However, not a single bottle of drinking water was provided. The Breakfast was pretty varied and tasty. However, the boiled egg was most probably rotten & we had to throw that away before my daughter could have a bite. The neighbourhood was quiet & was pretty close to some of the Indian food places & Bengali Fish shops.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2016

The room was OK, clean. nice décor but noisy. The motel is located next to I-85 and there was constant traffic noise. Access into and out of the motel can be difficult with traffic coming around a corner off the interstate from the south. We also found that area seemed to be an eatery desert, nowhere close to eat. The lobby is wonderful and a good variety of breakfast items are offered. Again as we were preparing to vacate the room the staff was hovering by the door awaiting our departure.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple