See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2016

This was the first time in many years staying here. Everything about the room was clean, the carpet even look fairly new. I was pleased over all of everything about the room. However when I checked out I found out my car had been broken in, by breaking the windows of one of my doors. I was even park in front of the motel. If I stay there again, I will park in the very front of the entrance. I hope they will address the security at the hotel.

Room Tip: make sure your car is empty of items
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2016

I was in town for Fanfest at Turner Field and made reservations at this Quality Inn since it was fairly close to the field without being downtown. The room was clean, bathroom clean as well. I was travelling alone so safety was important to me. My room was in the front of the building and even though we were fairly close to the interstate the road noise didn't bother me. There was no remote to the TV when I got in the room, but I called the desk and a gentleman soon brought one and got the TV working ok. Not a lot of selection on the channel lineup but it was ok. Only a couple of towels in the room but it was enough for me. I didn't try the breakfast, but the dining area was spacious and looked inviting. Overall it was an adequate stay for one night and I would recommend this for people travelling through the area.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank TerryC276
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Do not let negative reviews turn you away as I almost did. Rooms are large, bathroom as well with separate nice size vanity. Beds are very comfortable, room is clean. Front desk was very nice and helpful. There is security on the property as well. We did not have breakfast so I can't give you any insight on that. Also very quiet at least we're we stayed facing the courtyard area in back of front building. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

J.Ripes

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jill R
Reviewed 25 January 2016

Don't bother spending your money here. We checked in at 2am because our flight was late upon arrival. We had just stayed at a lovely Quality Inn located in Bellingham, so were hopeful and not hesitant to give them our money. First room wreaked of cigarette smoke, second room wreaked of marijuana and cigarette smoke, third room didn't wreak. We were freezing the entire night, even though the heat was set at 89 degrees. When we awoke I couldn't get out of there fast enough, the lingering smell of cigarette smoke was in the room, and not noticed at first, plus we were so tired we just wanted a bed.
Also, the guy checking us in was not nice. Next day we were too late for breakfast, 9am (seems a little early to end) but I ran in to get a cup of coffee, the housekeepers kept sweeping dirt near me, I said "excuse me" they didn't care. Horrible, horrible, horrible business. Pool was green. GO ANYWHERE ELSE!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank hpybdaymrpresident
Reviewed 20 January 2016

The room was a great price. The people working there were very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and had great internet, updated, not too fancy but had everything one needs and the room was big.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank marilyns890