6,912 results
All reviews north tower food court prime meridian phillips arena centennial park georgia dome valet parking ferris wheel college football hall of fame within walking distance room service coca cola per day very nice hotel the room was nice enjoyed my stay cnn
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Whenever I travel, Omni Hotel will be my residence. I will recommend Omni Hotel to everyone I know. I did enjoy my stay at Omni during my business trip to Atlanta Georgia. Keep up the good work. Best place to stay....

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Coffee delivery was late every day (I stayed 4 Days). Sheets were not changed (I know this for a fact because my socks were stil in the bed from the night before). Slow elevators, and it takes forever to get to anything inside the hotel. Also annoying that there are not vending machines on every level.

1  Thank toril950
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This hotel is very tired and run down. The walls are so thin that you can hear the hotel guests in the rooms next to you. Omni has always been a very good hotel, but this particular property has seen better days. I could not get a bellman to come help me with my luggage and the overall experience was terrible. I could not wait to get home.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Management100, General Manager at Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you for your feedback. The Omni Atlanta prides itself in the ability to provide the highest level of quality and service to our guests. We are regretful for the inconvenience you experienced with our Guest Services team during your stay. Unfortunately, rare occurrences take place and guests' overall perspective of the hotel is affected. We have communicated your concerns with our leadership team and hope you will return so we are allowed another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Hospitality is important. I didn't get the sense employees were happy to see the guests, or felt good about working at the property. I realize they were super busy and helping lots of people, but I didn't see staff smiling and questions asked were answered in a perfunctory manner with no warmth.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Coffee cup and saucer was brought to us dirty which was a big one), Loyalty Ambassador assigned did not respond to questions via email, and no one picked up our tag off the door for next day service - no big deal, it was for complimentary drink. Other than that, everything else was fine.