6,867 results
All reviews north tower food court prime meridian phillips arena centennial park georgia dome valet parking ferris wheel college football hall of fame within walking distance room service coca cola per day very nice hotel the room was nice enjoyed my stay cnn
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Although located in a perfect area to the Phillips arena. I could have stayed at the Hampton Inn for what I got. Definitely not worth the money. No perks. Parking price is ridiculous breakfast buffet price is ridiculous,the difference between north and south towers should have been discussed before assigning a room in the north tower. Then to return home and see that Groupon had rooms here for 99.00 My room came out to be over 200.00 (was located adjacent to the top of the roof)I will return because of location and only with a Groupon. I would never pay full price again

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Management100, General Manager at Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel. We wish to apologize if the price of parking came as a surprise to you; parking is at a premium in our downtown Atlanta location and all luxury hotels must charge for parking. We look forward to a rooms renovation this fall. We hope you may reconsider staying with us again and allowing us to demonstrate the southern hospitality we consistently strive for.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Omni Atlanta is a fairly good hotel with location being its best asset, especially if you are heading to the convention center or Mercedes Benz arena. If there are concerts in the nearby park, however, be prepared for really loud music and windows rattling. It is hard to evener the tv over the noise- and I was on the 12th floor. If you are looking for relaxation, this may not be the place for you if concerts are occurring.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Ripoff, old and dingy...I would not pay over $50 a night. The south tower is a dump, the elevator got stuck and we had to walk 6 flights of stairs. I’ve never been so disappointed in a hotel ever. Especially when paying over $500 a night

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

We are deeply regretful in reading your review of our property. We sincerely apologize that you did not have a good experience and want to extend our sincere apologies, as your experience was not the norm. We hope that the next time you are in Atlanta; you would consider staying with us and giving us the opportunity to regain your trust.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Chose this hotel for a business trip. Had no idea it was during a huge sporting event but the staff was never flustered. Great service, great food and a comfortable room. I would recommend the Omni to anyone.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

While the staff was friendly and helpful, and the lobby beautiful, I found the room to be shabby. A fresh coat of paint and new carpeting would work wonders. The hallway doors should also be painted. Otherwise, the stay was fine.