“Oasis In The City”

Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Ranked #51 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I had to work a conference at the World Congress Center and was given a room at the Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Because I knew it was going to be a weekend and the conference was going to be crowded, I knew I was going to need to take care of myself after. So I joined the rewards program at the hotel (it's free!) and was greeted with a beverage when I arrived and a free beverage of my choice each morning. I requested a king on a high floor and a corner room. I was given both. The staff was friendly and the front desk people were amazing since they let us check in at 10 am. From the valet parking to the housekeeping staff, this hotel took care of the patron. I began looking forward to my "retreat" knowing that my room and everything in it was designed to make my stay the most luxurious possible.

Room Tip: Join the rewards program and ask. You would be surprised to find out how much a simple request can d...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Management100, Manager at Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2012

We are so pleased to hear the Omni Hotel at CNN Center was your “Oasis in the City.” It sounds like you had a wonderful experience here in Atlanta. We’re glad you enjoyed the perks of the Omni Select Guest membership. We can’t wait to welcome you back again!

There are newer reviews for Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Stayed at the Omni in January 2012. The staff was wonderful and very courteous. I had a king room and it was spacious, clean and quiet. Wonderful stay and would recommend!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for recommending the Omni Hotel at CNN Center to future our guests. We do hope that your travels bring you back to Atlanta so we can once again have the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

This is a perfectly decent hotel with a good business center and friendly staff. The "two towers" gets a bit confusing because if you miss the wrong floor, you miss the causeway to the other tower. But you can figure it out fairly quickly. Part of what detracts from this hotel is its location within Atlanta. It isn't near anything that you would want to walk to, so if your goal is to see Atlanta you might look elsewhere. But for a business trip it definitely works.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we can’t wait to welcome you back to the Omni Hotel at CNN Center again!

Reviewed 16 February 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel since we had tickets to the Jeff Dunham show at Phillips Arena. The staff was very friendly including the valet service which I was very hesitant to use, the front desk attendant Paul who changed our room for a better view. We loved how the hotel was so close to all the attractions we wanted to see. Our room was clean and comfortable and we had everything we needed for our stay. The hotel itself was beautiful and very well taken care of. We felt very safe in our hotel and even out enjoying the sites.This hotel is in a perfect location! The Philips Arena is attached to the hotel which was very convenient for our show that night. There is a food court with many restaurants to pick from right outside the arena. I would recommend visiting the CNN center and Centennial Park while there. We had a great time and enjoyed our weekend.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

We are happy to hear you had a great time staying with us at the Omni Hotel at CNN Center. It’s nice to know that you had everything you needed and that we are perfectly located to enjoy the sites of Atlanta. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

This is a fine hotel! from the moment I arrived, everyone was pleasant and welcoming. The directions to drive in downtown were challenging, but I love that the hotel spans two corners and is connected by a walkway. Spacious rooms, comfy bed and a big bathroom. Great choice!!

• Stayed: February 2012
Management100, Manager at Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at the Omni Hotel at CNN Center. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our staff and rooms. Please come back and stay with us again soon!