Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$146
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$130
Hotels.comUS$130
HurbUS$146
All reviews great location oatmeal room was clean great stay central location free breakfast would stay here again shuttle service enjoyed my stay marta station buckhead closet kroger inns walkable downtown uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2021

I stayed here for only one night (6/1-2/21) and it was horrible. I booked through priceline.com and I checked in as usual with any hotel. I selected a non-smoking room but it reeked of cigarettes. But it was only for one night so I didn't mind.

I woke up the next morning (6/2/21) and seen an additional $200+ charged to my account. After speaking with the front desk concierge, Heaven, she able to inform me that my card was placed under the WRONG reservation. It took some time but she was able to refund me and informed that my card was removed from the wrong account.

3 Days later (6/5/21), another $114 was pending. I called the hotel and they could not see the charge nor tell me how I was charged. I was given the managers number but only got a voicemail.

The following day (6/6/21), the hotel charged me another $344+. I called the hotel again and was received a major attitude from Jazz when I inquired to how my card was continuing to be charged. This was horrible. For the cost of this one night, I could have stayed at the Ritz-Carlton or Four Seasons.

Room tip: Book elsewhere
Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2021

We really enjoyed our stay. It was very clean. I definitely recommend and will chose this location whenever we visit Atlanta area going forward. It was a distance from our friends and family who live there but worth the stay.

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

The hotel is in a good location. Very close to restaurants, bars, shops, etc. Because of COVID-19 they don’t offer the buffet hot breakfast. I remember when I checked in the young concierge told me that but when I went down the following morning... it was only grab and go items. Other than that, the double bedroom is nice and comfortable. The view I had was awful but overall the stay served it’s purpose. The walls are thin as hell, you can definitely hear ppl in the rooms next to you too.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2021

I was charged an extra $100 that’s wasn’t supposed to be charged to my account making my having to pay $317 and not the promised $217 which caused a lot of trouble for me to enjoy my stay with a budget

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2021

Outstanding location with excellent service from a friendly staff.
First hotel stay since COVID and was pleasantly pleased with hotels proactive approach; hand sanitizing stations around lobby and elevator, santized seals on rooms, served breakfast versus buffet, etc.