Lowest prices for your stay
US$184
US$184
Homewood
US$174
PricelineUS$184
Hotels.comUS$184
travelup.comUS$206
1,022 results
All reviews close to the airport social hour front desk full kitchen evening reception great stay home away from home hot breakfast indoor pool yogurt southern hospitality free breakfast connie shuttle kitchenette stove maintenance
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first time visiting this hotel but it definitely won’t be my last! The employees are so friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfy, and breakfast was great. Best stay all around!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Muktar Dougsiyeh, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for your review and kind words about your recent visit. The views and service are terrific but what makes this place special are the wonderful people. I am glad you noticed. Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to having you visit us in the very near future.
Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I originally came down here for wedding. And I enjoyed my stay. The place was incredibly clean, and the breakfast staff had excellent customer service. They were incredibly patient and kind with me. Loved my stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2021

Rooms were dirty. Upon entering the room there was a dirty towel on the floor. I had a confirmed room and was given the wrong accommodations. Staff was unprofessional and did not try to make things better.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Guest
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent visit. Of course we are very disappointed that our service did not live up to our great reputation and you caught us on a bad day. A good stay starts with receiving a clean crisp room and ends with receiving friendly and gracious service by well-trained attentive staff. I am sorry we let you down. You can be sure we will follow up on all of your concerns so that others are not disappointed. Again, thanks for sharing your thoughts and we hope that you will give us another try so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.
Regards

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

I noticed the change in the security of this hotel. Security used to walk around all time of the day and night. But after covid I have not seen anyone. I travel for my job and this hotel has always been our hotel of choice because of the breakfast and shuttle services. Well this trip we parked on the side near the back and either they have No security or it sucks!!! My car windows were smashed in the parking lot. Beware! Yes I said window(s). Smash and grab. I woke up to a note from the police on my window and items missing! But my car was still there minus the remote to our home. However that's a quick fix and we are on standby if anyone thinks they are coming near our property. Our entire neighborhood is on watch. Such a startling suprise!

Enough said!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ohannahs
Reviewed 29 August 2021

The hotel was severely understaffed. The staff that they did have were friendly and helpful though. The room wasn’t very clean at check in. The floor of the kitchenette was sticky… the WiFi was pretty terrible (slow and spotty). Cell phone data is generally faster. I personally would look elsewhere.

Date of stay: August 2021