“Quaint and off the beaten track”
Review of Mosaic - CLOSED

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Buckhead
Cross street: East Paces Ferry
Reviewed 15 March 2013

My sister and I made reservations through open table as we had a scout mob coupon to use. When we arrived we were provided with buckhead restaurant week's menu. We asked for the regular menu however, we were told that only the buckhead restaurant week menu's would be available. Disappointed that we could not use our scout mob coupon, we decided to stay anyway. We started outside however it was becoming a little windy and we asked to move inside. They moved us to inside. The food was quite good although the potato soup was very very salty. The carrot cake was just ok. The cheesecake trio was very disappointing.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

One of the most annoying things that can happen at a restaurant is to feel like you are not part of the inner circle. This is even more annoying when it impacts the quality of the service. Fortunately, in our case, the waitress was great, and made a valiant effort to compensate for her colleagues shortcomings. Granted we were there at the end of Brunch/Lunch, but I don't think that should be an excuse. The food was quite good so that helped. But there are many places to eat in Atlanta and I don't want to interfere with someone's private place.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

Well, it felt like private dining. We went for lunch and we were the only patrons for the first half hour. Food was pretty good and service not bad either, I would definately return. Yummy Kobe beef sliders, great burger with portabello mushrooms. The cous cous salad was a miss, but overall enjoyable.

Reviewed 9 November 2012

We attended a wedding rehearsal dinner at Mosaic, and it was our first time to the restaurant,
Everything about the venue was wonderful. Location to our hotels and church, cozy and unique in atmosphere, excellent food, delightful bartenders and waitresses. We most definitely will return for dinner in the future.

Reviewed 9 October 2012

I went here because I am new to the city and they had a deal on scoutmob. The service was slow even though we were one of two tables seated. And the food was just ok, but priced much too high. I had the filet mignon. My potatoes were not ice cold, but less than warm...

1  Thank ivegotnews