“Great food at a great Price”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #2,059 of 4,020 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 10 September 2015

The best soup and salad in Atlanta. The tuna fish on a salad is quite large and very tasty You order your food and pick it up when your beeper they give you goes off. The deserts are amazing especially at 99 cents when you purchase a meal. You can 't go wrong especially if you have limited time

Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

I tried to order online the night before using my Mac to no avail. I tried the mobile app the following morning and it worked wonderfully. I ordered bagels and soufflés to be picked up at 6:15am. I arrived late around 6:30 and looked for my order and it was not on the pick up stand. An associate then told me that it would be another 15 minutes for my order. I have a 7am meeting. I will make it ON TIME but on time is late in my book. The manager was nonchalant about the delay. I hope that the breakfast is better than the service.

Reviewed 15 February 2015

I love the fact I can order online walk into the store no wait and my food awaits me....hot and fresh to order!!!

Reviewed 3 November 2014

Food was tasty and reasonably priced. Big selection of small and large bites. Though what was supposedly green tea did not taste very good.

Reviewed 2 November 2014

This location in the Perimeter Center area holds up the tradition of great quality and service typical for most Panera Bread locations. Delicious sandwiches, soups, even blueberry scones. Very pleasing, comfortable atmosphere.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!