Open today: 09:00 - 21:00

103 Reviews
from US$82.68
from US$58.99
20,600 results
All reviews dolphin show whale sharks sea life ocean voyager sea world large tank all ages behind the scenes food court world of coca cola tanks tunnel beluga animals tickets trainers cafeteria
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Went with family and young children and were extremely impressed with this facility. Its exhibits are diverse and plenty of information is included.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Wow the Georgia Aquarium could have been so nice. Warning spring break is not a good time to visit the aquarium. The crowds were worse than anything I have ever experienced.

The exhibits were amazing and the cleanliness of the facility was great. The lack of visible staff, assistance, and knowledge of staff was surprisingly poor. The normal suggested time was 3-4 hours. Our visit lasted 6 1/2 hours just to see all of the exhibits. At one point during the day I saw a few staff struggling to make there way through the crowd. I would even suspect the facility was above maximum capacity.

The food was extremely over priced and food staff was not friendly at all. One lady even got short with us.

I do believe this was one of the highlights of our trip but simply wonder how much more memorable it would have been with an acceptable number of guest in the building.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Where to begin? We bought tickets and parking online and tried to get there at our ticket arrival time, which was the 10:30-11 time slot. Downtown around The World of Coke and the Aquarium was a complete disaster. Traffic, construction, and a lot of confusion. By the time we parked at the very top of the parking deck and got to the walkway, it was already 11:30. Then we get to the entrance only to find that the "Have Tickets" line is wrapped back down the opposite block. Are you serious? We finally got in close to 12. The sheer amount of people was mind numbing. It was traumatizing for my 4-year-old because he just wants to actually see something but can't for the hordes of people including adults who won't move and teenage girls hogging up windows to take the perfect selfie. Inside of the Ocean Voyager, it was incredibly tight and claustrophobic because of the number of people. I'm well sure that it exceeded the number of people it said could safely be there at one time on the wall. As for the exhibits, they were cool for sure. Loved the whale shark, beluga whales, and the Rays. However, for what it cost, it was overpriced. I'm not sure if it was just the day we went or what, but my family left feeling a bit traumatized by the whole day. Extremely disappointed given what we paid. Better experiences at aquariums in Tampa, Charleston, and Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Went over spring break. I knew it would be crowded, but given prepaid tickets are for time slots- they should limit the numbers more. Granted less revenue-
We loved our visit but it was just so crowded. We had to get to the dolphin show over an hour early! That meant waiting in line for a long time, trying to entertain a child.
Same with sea lion show.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Stopped on our way to Florida with our 2 grandsons. They had a great time. Spent a lot of time in the aquarium tunnel watching the whale sharks. Very educational as well. I would have given 5 stars except that we ate at the aquarium. All I can say about the food is don't bother, eat before or after somewhere else. Other than that we had great time even though it was very busy.